RPGH Needs You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RPGH Needs You!

Post by CL on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Yush boys and girls. We're in need of one (1) Moderator and one (1) Junior Moderator (heard it right. We're bringing the JMods back).

Qualifications:

- Can read, speak and understand English :P
- Active in the site.
- Dedicated and cooperative.
- Able to explain and execute site rules.
- Able to follow site rules and uppers.
- Able to handle complaints and problems.
- Can work even with minimal supervision.
- Has a strong common sense.
- Unbiased.
- Creativity is an advantage.

If you're interested, reply in this thread using the following format:

Code:

[b]Account Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Alternate Characters:[/b]
[b]Position applying for:[/b]
[b]Why do you apply for the position?[/b]
[b]Why do you think you're qualified for the position?[/b]
[b]Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): [/b]

Submitting your application does not mean you'll be hired in an instant. The applications will undergo a screening process and testing. Alternates of current staffs cannot apply for the open slots.

Last edited by Kotone Yuudai on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ooo~
Banana ah ah, Potato na ah ah.
Princess CelestinaAbilitiesWeapons

~ooo~

CL
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 233500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RPGH Needs You!

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm

Um...
I was just wondering why if one Mod was needed if I couldn't be placed there instead.

I wouldn't be thinking about a "Raise" so early, but your obviously willing to give someone else a full Mod position, I might as well ask for it.

Account Name: Black Memory
Character Name: Kodeko Sumarika
Alternate Characters: The Traveler, Ruin
Position applying for: Moderator
Why do you apply for the position? I'm highly doubtful I could help nearly as much as I wish.
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? Besides me being one of the most online people evah, I take internets wherever I go so I can be there (usually) right when a new or old member is in need of something.
- Can read, speak and understand English :P
Naturally
- Active in the site.
Very, very much so.
- Dedicated and cooperative.
Dedication... makes me laugh, yes quite a lot of dedication.
Cooperative? Well, I do get snippy sometimes when people "yell" at me in caps or seem to refuse to see my side of something.
- Able to explain and execute site rules.
Yes, I often explain rules to new members in Cbox, and out.
- Able to follow site rules and uppers.
I can... I can do better for sure, but I do follow the site rules. (Ruin was most certainly being picked on, the first was a minor slip and the second was a mistake.)
- Able to handle complaints and problems.
Why do you think I changed to the nicer Black Memory? Everything about Ruin seemed to cause "complaints and problems" for everyone.
I also actually listen to complaints given to me.
- Can work even with minimal supervision.
I've been in self study since fourth grade.
- Has a strong common sense.
This may be surprising to some who... disliked Ruin. But I've been commented on as having more common sense then others.
- Unbiased.
I don't give a flying hoot if your an Admin, I'm judging your applications like anyone else.
I, unlike many it seems, try to see other peoples side to things before I say anything.
- Creativity is an advantage.
Seraphi, hopefully, may vouch for my creativity, from Gitp if nothing else. Maybe you could also see all the submissions I've made in the Banner and Costume events.
Perhaps even stalking my apps, and suggestions would further prove creativity.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific):
Here, I've only been given Jr. tools for a short while.
I've been an administrator on several other Forumotion forums, Moderator on one, and a hidden helper on two other forums that were not Forumotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicide King on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Account Name: -Shugin-
Character Name: Hotaru
Alternate Characters: there are six accounts in total, but i have left the others inactive since i do not have interest in them any more, these days i am all about my mage, he is pretty alsome.
Position applying for: mod or jr mod, i dont mind either.
Why do you apply for the position? I am fairly active, and tend to help when im on any ways so why not?
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I have done it before, and was kicked for becoming inactive cuz i was sick, and such.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): ummm well i have decided to make this site really my only site so ummm i lost all my other mod slots, but i use to be a coder for some site, and discipline admin for others, though i am very strict, and literal about things when i approve them... and Hina didnt like that last time i was a mod, so if the idea of a strict mod is still a no no, then im not the guy for the job, but if you need/would like one then hey like i said i got time.

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 4050407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 am

Account Name: Abel XIV
Character Name: The Condemned
Alternate Characters: Abel Vitruvis, Ego, Xemnas.
Position applying for: ADMIN!!!, or mod.
Why do you apply for the position? I should have never stopped being a staff
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I want to make this site not my only site, but the most awesome site that has been ever created!
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): Jr. Mod, Mod, it's time to level up again!

PD: I have a looooot of stuff to do IRL (I'm aplying for the 41 best university in tha world!, that forces me to spend a lot of time working and studying (PD inside PD: in fact, I should be working now XD)!), so I won't be able to be checking apps a lot, however, I want to bring all my ideas and collaborate all I can.
Abel XIV

Money/Ryo : 782500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Akyla on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Account Name: Carrie Akyla
Character Name: Carrie Akyla
Alternate Characters: Re-l Mayer, Makina Hoshimura, Ouri Kagami, Countess Morgana
Position applying for: Junior Moderator. I'd be happy with Moderator, but I suppose I should start at square one.
Why do you apply for the position? I love this site and want to help it grow. Easily the best RP site I've ever been on.
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I have years of experience in this sort of thing, both in moderating and in roleplaying. Nobody here seems to dislike me, as far as I know. I was MotM of September.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): Moderator, then administrator for a total of 7 years at rpgnsider.com, a forum that has gradually died as its members simply grew older and life moved on. In the same time period, moderator at a few smaller sites that no longer exist.
Carrie Akyla
Mission God
Mission God

Money/Ryo : 1876100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt Strangelove on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 am

Account Name: Nero
Character Name: Nero (Kiyoshi) Lockheart
Alternate Characters: Aki, Ghost
Position applying for: JMod
Why do you apply for the position? I thought I'd give it a shot, Hina wanted me to apply before, but I backed out, so here I am. (and no, Hina is not recommending me)
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I love this site, and I think being on the staff, I might be in a better position to help it improve, that is if I can. I haven't broken any rules, (though pissing off savvy was fun) and I can be online when other staffmembers are offline so I can be the bodyguard or something XD
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): Nope, this is the first time I'm going for staff
Colt Strangelove
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 999444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 am

Account Name: Bryn Crek
Character Name: Bryn Crek
Alternate Characters: Brutus
Position applying for: Junior Mod
Why do you apply for the position? Truthfully, because this site is awesome, and you seem receptive to most people applying for positions, and I'd like to help. Also, I picked Junior mod because I'm fairly sure I'm not experienced enough to aim higher than that.
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? Because I don't really know anyone here, it is extremely hard to be biased. Additionally, I like rules lawyering. And I'm online a lot, so there's that. After a period of orientation, getting my bearings, I feel I'll be able to work with minimal outside assistance.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuhei on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:36 pm

Account Name: Shuhei
Character Name: Shuhei Kisaragi
Alternate Characters: Sai E. Hanzo & Madarame Mifune
Position applying for: Jmod / Mod
Why do you apply for the position? I feel like helping out.
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I'm an active member of Haven as well as one of the sites veteran members. I know what is expected of members as well as whats acceptable on the forum. I also like to make my posts look pretty smile
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): At the moment I have no Staff obligations to any other forum. However I have been an admin for a Fairy Tail forum for approximately six months as well as various staff positions on several other forums. I've done it all...

Admin'd here. Helped write most of the rules for the forum, creating various point systems to balance certain cannon magics as well as did 70% of the mod work approving characters & magic and was known as one Helluva hardass admin. I believe I had an impact on the one and only Savarais while we both RPed here.
http://fairytailrpg.forum-motion.com/

I Designed this Forum in my short time as Admin there. Made the Banner, modified the coloring & buttons and all that fun stuff.
http://fairytailrpg.forum-motion.com/

Other places are dead.

"Come not, between the Dragon and his Wrath."
-Shakespeare

[Character][Abilities][Weapon]
Shuhei's Theme

Shuhei

Money/Ryo : 9723185

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemi Stronghold on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:06 am

Account Name: Aemi Stronghold
Character Name: Aemi
Alternate Characters: N/A atm
Position applying for: Anything you want. I'm open for all and can work well as Jmod, Mod, and Admin.
Why do you apply for the position?I plan on being very active in this site, so I would like to be able to help out with checking characters and their weapons and abilities and such. I'd love to be helpful! I can even help make graphics and what not.
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I've worked on many sites as both a mod and an admin and have even ran a few sites myself. I've gotten very cozy with the rules of this site, so I think I can help keep other members in line with them and make sure that they aren't too OP. If people are in need of graphics help, I can most likely help with those as well (both for users and the site) because I'm a bit of a digital nerd who likes to experiment with pictures.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): I was the owner of several different RPG sites including Naruto: Solitude, Naruto: Chains of Fate, Soul Eater: Spirits of Passing, D. Gray-Man: Innocence of the Heart, Ambrosia (Deleted), and The Cardinal Shift (which is my current one I am working on). I've also been an admin on several Bleach and Naruto sites and a mod on a Star Wars site and Harry Potter (Potter's Army) site.

Last edited by Aemi Stronghold on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

The truth is that everyone is going to hurt you.
You just have to find the people worth suffering for.
The Girl||The Experiment|The Theme
Somebody please save me... save me... save me...
Aemi Stronghold

Money/Ryo : 0

View user profile http://talesofsonata.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 am

Account Name:Ichirou
Character Name: Ichirou
Alternate Characters: None.
Position applying for: Moderator.
Why do you apply for the position? I want to take off some stress from other administrators and moderators by stepping up and helping by doing my part in running this site. I want to help those who need it and help this site stay fun, positive, and active!
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I've been working with forumotion for 4 years now and know what I'm doing. I've ran a few RPG sites of my own and am currently work on my biggest one. I'm a nice guy and I work hard to make others happy. I'm very fair and wont show favoritism over any member. I will keep this sites rules enforced and do my best to help those in need, when they need it.
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any (please be specific): I've owned a few sites and have been an Admin on a few of Aemi's. I'm not going to post them up because I don't feel the need to do so, but if you want proof that I can do what I say I can do, here is one site that I made but didn't put into use yet: http://naruto-untoldstories.forumotion.com/
I've done every staff job there is. If you need further proof of my skills, make me a mod, and see for yourself~

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmara on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Account Name: Azmara
Character Name: Azmara Urrena
Alternate Characters: Midoriko
Position applying for: Erm...anywhere you need me? Admin, Mod or Jr. Mod ^^;
Why do you apply for the position? I love Kotone and am more than willing to work with her ^^; also staffing kinda gives me something to do when I don't have replies to get to :3
Why do you think you're qualified for the position? I've been staff here before, I've been here for 6 months, I have good judgement, aaand most people like me (in other words I'm approachable :D)
Previous / Current Staff duties, if any: Um I'm the admin of a site very similar to this one, I have been admin on a DBZ site on Proboards, I have been Moderator on Haven, and I have staffed on an Inuyasha site as well

fighting theme:

floor2

Drawing of Azzy THANK YOU GLAVES-RAWR-DONO~:
Azmara
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 2303804

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content