» One Piece Pirate Nation
Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm by Violet

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm by Guest

» Fragmented Worlds
Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 am by Guest

» Digital Link
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» Noveltellus: Elemental Dragon Bonding, and More!
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 am by Guest

» Will of the Flame
Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:40 pm by Guest

» Naruto:Secrets of the Hidden Village
Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 pm by Kotetsu

© Copyright
RPG Haven 2011-2013
Owner - Haven Admin

Creations, posts, ideas, and information from this site are copyrighted to their respective creators and owners. Content may not be taken or used without their permission. Violation of this rule is considered plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
RPG Haven is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

RPGH Button:

Our Affiliates:
  Soul Eater RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic Break The Chains Custom/Canon DC/Marvel roleplay
image jpg 1072-280 YPRPG T-Rⁿ/MoE Photobucket Fairytail Serenety TheextensionsRP

IMPORTANT [READ THIS]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IMPORTANT [READ THIS]

Post by Djay Payne on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

~~Maintenance Period~~

Members of Haven, the staff has noticed from visual observation and public opinion that Haven is facing a new dilemma. Member activity has dwindled for many reasons-reasons that the staff must address as soon as possible for the better of the site. We also find that new systems are clashing with old systems, creating discord and confusion that members are having difficulty coping with. Because of these factors (and more that have not been mentioned) the site will undergo a maintenance period in which it will be closed down to all members (Except the staff) so that the substance and appearance of the site will be changed one final time.

It is not clear what will be the finished result of this event, but we are sure that it will be a more suitable format to which all members can coexist without this current strain. This construction period will be on February 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 (that's Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, all based on Haven Time). The date that this thread has been made public is the eighth, giving you two days to prepare. During this time, staff members may ask you what you think is better for the site, what you don't like, and what you do like. If we do not reach you somehow or someway, we would appreciate that you PM either the Moderators or admins of Haven with your personal and honest opinion.

We apologies for the inconvenience, but this is for the greater good of Haven's future. Once we pass this period, we ensure you that the confusion and discomfort with the alterations of the site will dissolve. That being said, we hope that current participants will stay tuned and wait patiently for just awhile longer so that they may enjoy the site were "you can roleplay your hearts out" (Hina Fujihara). To conclude this message, I speak for the staff to reassure all of you that things will turn a new leaf. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kazuya Masato (the voice of the administration of RPG Haven)

Djay Payne

Money/Ryo : 956315

Character Profile
Ranks: Wanderer
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IMPORTANT [READ THIS]

Post by Shuhei on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Bumping, People need to see this

"Come not, between the Dragon and his Wrath."
-Shakespeare

[Character][Abilities][Weapon]
Shuhei's Theme

Shuhei

Money/Ryo : 9723185

Character Profile
Ranks: Excidio
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinai on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:01 pm

I know the dates are already set, but i just want to say i figured it would be more conveniant to do stuff like this during weekdays. Reason for this is because alotof people are busy during weekdays but free on weekends. Sorry for this post

Weapons/Abilities
Kinai

Money/Ryo : 0

Character Profile
Ranks: Civilian
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down