Hayato Mikura

Post by Hayato Mikura on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Mikura, Hayato

Personal Information
Name: Hayato Mikura
Nickname: Hayami (combination of first and surname),Baka Taka
Visual Age: 16
Real Age: 17
Personality: Always striving to be the best he can be, Hayato ends up being the runner up in everything he does. No matter how hard he tries, he can never reach his goal to be number one, but that's what makes him humble. Knowing what its like to be the loser, he has a sensitivity that can only be understood by people like him: underdogs. This never stops him from doing what he can to be beneficial in whatever he does, whether it be sports or simple things like helping at home.
He's patient and collected most of the time, but he really knows how to let go and give it his all when it comes to competitive activities. Even though he is seen as a follower, Hayato can be a leader when such a time calls for it. With unwavering spirit, Hayato is someone who's dependable and trustworthy and has no clue of what its like to feel hatred, which can be a flaw when it comes to judgement of people.
Appearance: Usually seen with a white beanie on, Hayato is well-covered up and always looks ready for a cold day. Often wearing a light blue hoodie and black jeans, Hayato's very slim figure can still be noticed past his baggy apparel. Sometimes he changes his light blue hoodie into a thinner black one that's often unzipped to reveal a black and white band shirt.
Having messy, blond hair, Hayato is harassed about needing to cut it by his older brother. Always brushing off the advice, he shifts his bright green eyes to break eye contact. For skin color, he has a healthy creamy peach complexion along with his not too thin, not too thick lips. One can say that Hayato is pretty average and doesn't stick out too much.
Social Affiliation
Character Type: Augmented
Guild:

Individual Statistics

Strength: Below Average
Speed: Above Average
Stamina: Above Average
Energy Source: Average
Intelligence: Below Average

Character History
Background:
Hayato had grown up in a fine, middle class household. He had two parents, Emily Azachi and Kazuya Mikura, an older brother, Jinta, and an abnormally large dog, Chouzu. He was a healthy baby who was taken care of well by his loving family and what else could a baby ask for? It wasn't until he had turned 9 when he realized his love of running. Whether it be during a race at school or just some exercise, Hayato always had a smile when he ran. Sad thing is he wasn't the fastest, but that never stopped him. Still, for a grade school kid, he was pretty quick on his feet.

Entering middle school, he noticed how he couldn't really gain any weight so eating was never a problem. He wasn't that popular at school and at home, his parents would often still be at work, leaving Hayato and Jinta to eat by themselves. Looking at his brother, who was 8 years older than Hayato, Jinta was everything he wanted to be. Fit, popular, and smart, Jinta was a star child who was bound to do great things, and Hayato had to live in his shadow. It didn't matter because the only thing it did was motivate Hayato to try to ne even better than his brother.

At the age of 14, Hayato had gained a "perk" most kids didn't have. Hayato was able to produce a kind of destructive wind from his body. It was first noticed when he was in a rollerblading race, when he fell and skinned his knees. Only seconds from the finish line, he knew he wasn't able to continue, when he felt the sudden urge to sneeze. With his back facing the finish line, his sneeze create a visible force that blasted him into first place. Since then, Hayato had been trying to hone his powers, eventually having openings appear in his palms and feet.

Three years of training had benefited Hayato, but only during times of distress. In normal races and activities, he was still the runner-up that everyone knew, but when it came to fights, he was a speedy wind demon that was only known in the shadows as Hawk, striking fast with his wind. Now with his parents working overseas and his older brother left to take care of the house, Hayato attempted to live a normal life, and for the most part he was another average guy... Just with the power to produce a storm.

--
KEYWORDS: Lances. Many of them.
------

Miscellaneous

Alternate Profiles: None
Face Claim: Kazuma "Kazu" Mikura | Airgear
Source:Myself

Last edited by Hayato Mikura on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Hayato Mikura

Money/Ryo : 374668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hayato Mikura

Post by Lance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:30 am

Hey again Kiyo (Do I still call you that?). Can you please change the numbers in your statistics to the words? That's all.

"I am not Death. I am killing; I am the verb, I am the action, I am the performance. I am the movement that cuts the spine; I am the mass which pulps the brain. I am the headsnap ejecting consciousness into the air."
Spoiler:
The only relevant thread is Weapons if you want to fight.
Actually, if you don't read it, don't bother challenging me.
Character
Weapons
Skills
Miscellaneous
Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Money/Ryo : 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Mikura on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

of course! And I gotchu.
Hayato Mikura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:21 am

Aww. You've lost the Pink in favor of Blue.

Approved. You live in Forge.

"I am not Death. I am killing; I am the verb, I am the action, I am the performance. I am the movement that cuts the spine; I am the mass which pulps the brain. I am the headsnap ejecting consciousness into the air."
Spoiler:
Character
Weapons
Skills
Miscellaneous
Lance
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raumulus on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Moved due to inactivity

Me, Myself, and I
Raum's Ever-changing Theme (Updated: 4/4/2013)
Tetragrammaton:
Credits to galvesar, the metalest necrobro ever!
Raumulus
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 553472

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Mikura on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Awaiting Revival..?
Hayato Mikura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Approved. You still live in Forge.

Spoiler:
Character
Weapons
Skills
Miscellaneous
Lance
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content