[Site Poll] Haven Reskin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Site Poll] Haven Reskin

Post by Alpha Cygni on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:22 am

In light of my recent promotion to site admin, I've been progressively working on graphical overhauls for Haven, in an effort to improve readability across the board. So far, it's nearly impossible to find a shade that looks as good as black on the regular forum background, but remains visible in the transparent sections. One potential solution is to replace the gray completely, using a dark background. We haven't worked out a full theme replacement, but here are some screenshots - provided by Lance during the real-time forum test that concluded less than half an hour ago. Vote in the poll and give more detailed feedback in the thread - should we paint the town black, so to speak?

Main Forum:

Portal and Subsections:

Subpages and Chatbox:

Alpha Cygni
Master of Calibrations
Master of Calibrations

Money/Ryo : 8225945

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Site Poll] Haven Reskin

Post by Spectre-K10 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Wow, you work fast...

Grats on the promotion!

The new theme looks good, but I would like to suggest that the BG color of the chatbox wont be the black that can be picked from the color picker it came with since having invisible text would become too easy ;D

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

Money/Ryo : 9742608

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yubie Zeta on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 pm

I vote that we get the black theme installed as soon as possible - this place would do well with that sharp look. It's also not so rough on sensitive eyes. As for those with invisible text, they can either stop being trolls, or we can highlight the text like we usually do to read it.

Don't stress, though - I do understand that updates like that do take time, and with my sudden disappearance, running this place won't exactly be easy. Either way, it'll be good to get things up and running as it should.
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Money/Ryo : 2286543

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content