» One Piece Pirate Nation
Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm by Violet

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm by Guest

» Fragmented Worlds
Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 am by Guest

» Digital Link
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» Noveltellus: Elemental Dragon Bonding, and More!
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 am by Guest

» Will of the Flame
Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:40 pm by Guest

» Naruto:Secrets of the Hidden Village
Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 pm by Kotetsu

© Copyright
RPG Haven 2011-2013
Owner - Haven Admin

Creations, posts, ideas, and information from this site are copyrighted to their respective creators and owners. Content may not be taken or used without their permission. Violation of this rule is considered plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
RPG Haven is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

RPGH Button:

Our Affiliates:
  Soul Eater RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic Break The Chains Custom/Canon DC/Marvel roleplay
image jpg 1072-280 YPRPG T-Rⁿ/MoE Photobucket Fairytail Serenety TheextensionsRP

Hina's Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hina's Back

Post by Yenomrah on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:42 pm

Well, you may or may not know that Hina's back. Regardless, we should all welcome her, and I thought it fitting that you see one of her first conversations on Haven since her arrival! Oh, and I must apologize - life has gotten far too busy. I've hardly had any time for myself, let alone this forum, so I'm stepping down due to lack of time and interest (not just because Hina's taking over and demoted me).

by Hina Fujiharu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:30 pm

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY SITE?

You just killed this place! This just proves that my gut feeling is correct. I should have taken over this place from the very start!

I may have been MIA but I still love this site and I don't want it to die. I'm taking over. Yes, THE Hina Fujharu is back! I'm taking my position back. I want to make major changes in the site; equivalent to jump starting or restarting Haven. I want to bring it back to its peak state if possible. I will change things to what I think is good, and that includes removing people, removing rules, etc.

~H.F.

by Ray Ignazia on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 pm

O.O

I just became staff again Hina, I didn't do anything >.<

On another note....

I MISSED YOU SO FRICKING MUCH! GOD!
*big huggle*

by Lance on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm

I may have informed you before that if you ever took over without notification I would leave.

Therefore I quit.

Goodbye.

by Kokuro on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Power trips are not good. I haven't been on in awhile, and I'm more talking as a spectator but let me just say one thing. Nobody but you will be happy to overhaul the site. You left the site and you left it for others who have worked tirelessly and dealt with so much to avoid a stagnating website. To take it all back and revert that means fulfilling your own desire and happiness at the costs of the others and their work, which is the same as placing yourself above others. You left the site, you let others manage it, now you are telling them they didn't do it good enough so you want to come back and toss away the progress and with the task and responsibility you gave to others away. There's noone to be mad at for this, on the contrary, you are not justified. Take care and mold the site how it was before, but to place a blae on others for their work is a fallacy, its irresponsible, and it shows that you believe thatn noone's work matters more than yours. To those, you are not the owner of the site but a thief that is acting on a spur and shuts out others for your own incompetence.

by ZRi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:57 pm

I don't know how to react. At some point I know I have been short of doing my job here, and I cannot blame you for what you did since this site is still yours (fact that you didn't give me before the Forum Founder password and what we've talked about before you placed me as H.A. months and months ago). But you cannot also blame us of being surprised.

Anyway, are we still allowed to cooperate?

by Raum Renatholt on Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:00 pm

I'm here. I was just brought back again, with pretty much the same questions as ZZtop.

by Hina Fujiharu Yesterday at 4:04 am

So Zri is Kotone / CL o-o

Yes, you can help. Those who want to help may help. Those who don't, you're free to go.

I'm going to be as selfish as ever. And yes, I am the site owner Kokuro. What can't I do? You guys were left here doing nothing and letting my site die. I don't even see the progress you're talking about. All I see is clutter and dead people.

That's it for now.

cheers!

~H.F.

by Alpha Cygni Yesterday at 7:43 am

Demoted? Ah, shimatta. That's inconvenient. All the stuff I could actually contribute to required the ACP, hey?

Well, no hard feelings. I've got IRL scheduling buggery aplenty and kinda shifted to RPing over staff work... so as of now, I am officially on hiatus.

by Yubie Zeta Today at 1:29 pm

Ah, Hina's back. Have fun with this place, we enjoyed working here when we could. Since my hiatus, I've gotten a full time job, I'm entering college, and life's been insanely busy. Obviously, I haven't had enough time to run the forum as I'd like. However, we did what we could when we could, and you're now selfishly taking over without any permission. Like Bryn, I quit. I refuse to listen to your antics when I've got better things to do. If you haven't noticed, while activity is low, people are still posting. Most of us just need to make it to summer where we have school breaks to bring back activity.

On another note, a few of my ideas to fix this place actually were never implemented or brought up for this exact reason - you. I didn't want you stepping in and taking my ideas, claiming them as your own, and kicking me off the forum - you seem to have an unorthodox habit of that. I suggest that you at least be willing to listen to people better before you just start whipping them around when you have in no way worked hard enough to deserve full ownership of this forum. Anyway, I have work to do. Again, have fun, and I do hope your forum returns to its former glory.

As you can all see, I'm not exactly happy about the recent changes here, especially since there was no warning spare the lack of activity, and I just had the opportunity to schedule some time for this forum and the people I haven't been able to speak to lately. Ironic, isn't it? Anyway, have fun, all of you, I wish you well. I hope that things in fact do go well (even if I am a little mad). Perhaps I can return and see some good changes after I feel less sour.

Yenomrah
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 6303604

Character Profile
Ranks: Wanderer
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hina's Back

Post by Chains on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Yo Hawke here. Been a while since I posted anything here. Anyway.

Yen. I feel that you are trying to villainize Hina. Simply by reading this post many would come to the conclusion that Hina is in the wrong but I disagree with that. Even though I havn't posted here for a while (Since my main profile is banned :P) I have still visited since so many good memories are here.

I do not think anyone is in the wrong. I know Yen has tried hard but I feel that in trying to fix certain problems she has created more. While I was still active here I could feel it becoming less about fun and more serious business. I feel that above all one should be here to have fun. It would be a shame for you guys to leave permanently since you guy's probably came here to have fun in one way or another too.

Hina wants to make this place better like all of us do. I feel that by sticking together and understanding each others reasons we can make this place better and maybe even better then before although for me those are high standards with the memories I have of this place.

I really do hope we can all get along. I don't blame anybody. You where all giving it your best. I hope you guys can come back and have fun and I wish Hina good luck with the site.

P.S. Please try to understand eachother. I can see your all trying to help.
Chains

Money/Ryo : 102500

Character Profile
Ranks: Civilian
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt Strangelove on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Wow, getting off to a rough start... I wish you guys could get along, otherwise the site might go even farther down. Other than that, I'm not gonna comment for fear of making anything worse (Most Filipinos are known to always want to be neutral.)

Hina's return seem to have attracted some of the people from days of old. A good start to kick starting Haven's revival.

Glad you've come back Hina.
Colt Strangelove
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 999444

Character Profile
Ranks: Outlaw
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 pm

*Grabs a cigar and slowly smokes it, enjoying moment, when he's done, he throws it away with a grin as he sighs happily "Fuck yeah, that felt good..."*

Everyone knows that I opposed this staffline (except Lance (and latter newcomers like Raum, Koto, Ray and DJay), I insist that I do not find Lance guilty of anything) from the very beginning and fought with teeth and nail to do all I could not only to prevent them from seizing power, but also trying to difficult and trump all their efforts to bastardize this site even trying to create my own replica of Haven (without your permission Hina, but I believe you can understand why I did it).

This staffline has done nothing but pervert everything Haven used to stand for and becoming tyrants drunken with power and completely out of touch with their users, thus, they must go down. Down with them, down with their work, down with everything they represent and down with this Dark Age in the history of Haven!!

And if there's something true, is that Haven has never knew a darkest hour. When I finally gave in and fell, it all went down. You only have to look at the numbers. In the past eight months, the site has gained 160 users at most (and how many stayed!?, Hw many aren't just alt accounts!?), meanwhile in our times, in the times of Hina Fujiharu and our times, we gained 780 users in a year and two months... Because we did something you forgot to do. To live upholding the spirit of this site!, A site full of love and friendship!, A site were the user and the staff were brothers!, That is what made this site unlike any other!

And the worst of all?, This was all intentional!

In the name of truth, you, Yubie Zeta, shall not go unpunished!, Or do you think I've forgotten our little chat shortly after I left!?

This woman, my brothers, told me on another site which's name I'll gladly reveal if investigation is possible that she wanted to destroy everything RPGH was just because I loved it!... I have no proofs to demonstrate this, but my word, which I know that will stand strong enough to those that know me, for I have never deceived you. I know as well that some will not believe me and that some will hate me for saying this. But I believe it must be said... Whatever the consequences are, I shall welcome them with no regrets.

I fully support Hina's comeback and reoffer my undying loyalty to her and the beautiful concept she created two years ago!, I pledge to assist you to the very end, my lady, as I know my fellow companions, brothers and sisters will do, so let's pull together in this glorious time and end with this travesty once and for all in the name of the old Haven!

Main Theme: Kill Your Heroes
Battle theme (Main form): Knights of Cydonia
Battle theme (Ascension: Truth): Hunting for Witches
Battle theme (Ascension: Boundless): Wings Of A Butterfly
Battle theme (Ascension: Last Hope): Oblivion
Battle theme (Ascension: The Freed): Orphan Anthem 86'd
Abel XIV

Money/Ryo : 782500

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QoB on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am

I must say... very few things have made me LOL as hard as I did when I read this. xD

I see there's still the good old staff conflicts and they're still as incompetent as abel is over dramatic. Glad to see RPGH hasn't changed at all.

I must apologize to all you hina ass-kissers out there, but do remember it was her that abandoned the site in the first place. Everything up to now was a result of that choice and thus her claim to be the site's savior is ridiculous. If she really loved the site as much as she claimed she wouldn't have let it fall to this state to begin with. xD

Of course, I don't actually expect things to get any better, the staff were incompetent even before hina jumped ship. And don't forget each 'generation' of staff was "trained" to do exactly as the last. What does that mean... well simple... you couldn't expect the current staff to do any better when the system they were told to use has been flawed from the very beginning.

It's rather funny how points of view change, hina claims the current staff ruined 'her' site, while she ditched it long ago. People claimed that the staff has been killing the site, but to be honest, I'm surprised it's stayed alive as much as it has. As it stands so far, hina is walking a fine line with her savior talk. If she succeeds, good for her, but remember she'd just be fixing the damage she started in the first place. Failure at this point however, will likely be the last nail in the coffin.

Dam, I already wrote more than I'd like to. Anyway, I expect that within a week hina will be gone again and another round of incompetent staff members will be left in charge. You might see me around spectating, as I do admit, the result should be amusing to watch.

Character~*~Abilities~*~Weapons~*~Misc
Philosopher Fragments: 10
Battle Theme
QoB

Money/Ryo : 15066469

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Colt Strangelove on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 am

Over dramatics and trolls XD

Glad to have you guys back, wouldn't be the same without you.
Colt Strangelove
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 999444

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raumulus on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:25 am

Colt Strangelove wrote:Over dramatics and trolls XD

Glad to have you guys back, wouldn't be the same without you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Me, Myself, and I
Raum's Ever-changing Theme (Updated: 4/4/2013)
Tetragrammaton:
Credits to galvesar, the metalest necrobro ever!
Raumulus
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 553472

Character Profile
Ranks: Overlord
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecenius Tosa on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:26 am

Long post compensating for something, Abel? Just wanted to say you're being a total behind. Nobody needs to use such big words or that long of a post to say, "I don't like this person so Ima talk about them because nothing can happen to me now." Get the hell over yourself, and apologize. I certainly don't want to be on the same site as one who tries to cause so much drama for no reason.

I don't think anyone's wrong, but Hina wasn't nessesarily right. I mean, she didn't have to demote everyone. There's no point in firing everyone just because IRL is being an ass to everyone. It's true that activity has been not good, but it's also true that everyone has been busy with school. I doubt that anyone here wants to fail school and be broke the rest of their lives, right?

There is absolutely no point in firing everyone. I don't care if you liked them or not, Hina, but that's just lower than low. Even through all of their life stuff they've still tried their hardest.

Also, Abel, I honestly doubt that Yuyu said anything like that, but that's just an opinion. I, as well, have no proof. BTW no proof means it never happened. Unless Yubie confesses, you have no case and are doing nothing but starting pointless crap that will result in a bunch of stupid drama.

I would like to note that I'm still a newb compared to many people here and my opinion might not matter, but I don't give a crap.

Ecenius's Theme
~Under Star~
Ecenius Tosa

Money/Ryo : 1643502

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Cygni on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am

Chains wrote:Yen. I feel that you are trying to villainize Hina. Simply by reading this post many would come to the conclusion that Hina is in the wrong but I disagree with that. Even though I havn't posted here for a while (Since my main profile is banned :P) I have still visited since so many good memories are here.
Hold on, broski. It's a bunch of direct quotes, ne? Demonizing someone requires you to edit the facts.

Abel XIV wrote:This staffline has done nothing but pervert everything Haven used to stand for and becoming tyrants drunken with power and completely out of touch with their users, thus, they must go down. Down with them, down with their work, down with everything they represent and down with this Dark Age in the history of Haven!!
Celestia's beard, Abel, you certainly never lost your flair for scenery-chewing drama! Really, I don't remember ever becoming a 'tyrant'. As I recall, one of the reasons I never really ended up doing much was because I -required- feedback for so much - polls posted for all major changes - and most of them tended to go unanswered.

Ah well. I actually wanted to play evil overlord for a while, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble... and now I'm on official hiatus from RP and staff work.

Have fun and all that, I guess.

Profile | Abilities | Weapons | Miscellaneous
Theme Song: H8seed - Neverending Strife
Battle Theme: Eurobeat Brony - Discord (EuroChaos Mix)
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!" -Pinkie Pie
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!" -Agatha Heterodyne

Important notice: From now on, Deneb will personally bitch-slap anyone who uses any form of the term "other dimension" where it should be "other universe", because the former is wrong.
Alpha Cygni
Master of Calibrations
Master of Calibrations

Money/Ryo : 8225945

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel XIV on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:49 am

@Kryn: Why, thank you very much ^^~!

However, I don't plan to apologize. At all. I despise a good part of the previous staffline and the vast majority of their work. It is a good thing they are leaving. I've always been EXTREMELY vocal about my disliking of them regardless of the consequences, ask anyone. In fact, that's one of the reasons I was banned, mind you.

"No one's wrong but Hina isn't necessarily wright"?, What kind off blandness is that?, If you think Hina's wrong, say it clear and loud, for the love of BRIAN BLESSED.

Also, your "Yuyu" has you fooled. Regardless of that, do you think I don't know I have no case?, If I did have, I'd have already showed evidence and requested a permanent ban. I said that just because it is the truth, and thus, had to be known. You may not believe me, and you are on your wright to do so, but the older members will be able to confirm to you that I've never given false testimony. If a man is honest, his word might certainly not be enough to put someone to trial, but it should not be dismissed either.

Also, the fact that I'm answering you proves that to me, your opinion is important.

@QoB: I loled so hard at your comment XD

But seriously... You are wright at some points... Hina should not have left. She only did so because we were trustworty, because she thought we'd do a good job... And until RL fucked with all of us, we did damn it!... Yet she should have stayed nonetheless... I really hope she comes not to leave again...

Also, you are also wright in hat the model must be changed, or we'll go nowhere... I support you there.

Main Theme: Kill Your Heroes
Battle theme (Main form): Knights of Cydonia
Battle theme (Ascension: Truth): Hunting for Witches
Battle theme (Ascension: Boundless): Wings Of A Butterfly
Battle theme (Ascension: Last Hope): Oblivion
Battle theme (Ascension: The Freed): Orphan Anthem 86'd
Abel XIV

Money/Ryo : 782500

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecenius Tosa on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 am

Okay then, Abel, Hina's wrong. I don't know Hina at all, or anything about her leaving, but just because people have lives is not any good reason to fire/demote everyone. They had done nothing wrong. If someone wants to fix something, the last thing they want to do is cause a whole crap load of bullshit drama that nobody wants to deal with.

And you're only mad at them because you were Op'd and they didn't like it.

Also, you really can't say anything is true or not unless there are witnesses, proof, and/or a confession. Meaning, you're just sprouting a bunch of bull and badmouthing my friend. I'll ask you once nicely to lay the fuck off.

And fuck bro! The word is right! R-I-G-H-T! It's just getting too annoying now, I just can't stand it. Pick up a dictionary, dude, it's like you learned English from a monkey!

right [ rīt ]
correct: accurate, or consistent with the facts or general belief
having correct
opinion: holding a correct opinion about somebody or something
proper: correct with regard to use, function, or operation

Ecenius's Theme
~Under Star~
Ecenius Tosa

Money/Ryo : 1643502

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raumulus on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:50 am

Oh my lord. Seriously? We can't conduct ourselves properly? Herp a derp. Guys, this is an RP site. A ROLEPLAYING WEBSITE. Stop acting like small children and quit crying, so I'll go down a list.

Yen: Really glad to see that you got butthurt. Cool story bro, thanks for starting a flamewar due to useless shit.

Hawke and Nero: Oh my god, no sarcasm here. Literally you make the only sense in this thread. Thank you sirs.

Abel: Wow, you bitch and whine about how the staff did nothing. Get the gigantic stick out of your ass and do something about it. Oh wait, you did...and nothing happened while you were staff. I've always been EXTREMELY vocal about my disliking of them regardless of the consequences, ask anyone. Then I expect you not to whine like a girl after reading this. I partially agree on your stance, but why make a scene? Are you that much of an attention whore?

QoB: Oh wow, we've got a "know-it-all" over here. That, or I've just been trolled. That's pretty nice QoB, so what in the flying fuck have you done? Oh that's absolutely right, jack-shit just like Abel. So let's just throw around comments like an uneducated middle schooler, talking about your "expectations". Last time I heard, no one gives a shit about your expectations.

Alpha: Pointing out facts and defending yourself. Carry on.

Kryn: I understand how you feel Kryn, but calm down. I know you're upset but this won't solve anything. (So let me bitch at these people instead.)

Not saying I accomplished much else in this site than a lot of people. But guess what? I came here to have fun and not make a stupid ass, overly done pile of shit post on here (Oh wait, I did. Oh well, call me a hypocrite) So why don't we have fun, and stop making a pointless fucking thread drag on even longer? Kbai.

Me, Myself, and I
Raum's Ever-changing Theme (Updated: 4/4/2013)
Tetragrammaton:
Credits to galvesar, the metalest necrobro ever!
Raumulus
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 553472

Character Profile
Ranks: Overlord
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre-K10 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 am

Kryn. Just let the "wright" thing go. It's his way of trolling, trust me on this. That guy's been using that to get on the nerves on someone else, and you're falling for it too. (see Trolling)

And like Raum said, let's not fight. We all got something to say, but let's not act like school children. Let's all try to be open minded and I don't mean bashing each other's heads to achieve that. Seriously, this little squabble is just embarrassing. I guess most communities follow the same flowchart.

Bottom line: Take a deep breath and clear your mind.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

Money/Ryo : 9742608

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Cygni on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 am

Raum Renatholt wrote:Oh my lord. Seriously? We can't conduct ourselves properly? Herp a derp. Guys, this is an RP site. A ROLEPLAYING WEBSITE.
Holy crap, man. This. I still can't believe people keep taking all this shit seriously. This is the internet, everything (including this thread) is potentially trolling (and I love troll threads, let's see how long we can keep this shit going).

On another note, sorry to burst your bubble, Abel. I'm not leaving... not permanently, anyway. In fact, I might stick around purely to see how lulzy this particular topic gets before it's banhammered or something. So far one of the only people to actually quit was... hm, the admin you said you actually liked.

Anyway, toodles. I've got tea to drink and crazy science-magic to do.

Profile | Abilities | Weapons | Miscellaneous
Theme Song: H8seed - Neverending Strife
Battle Theme: Eurobeat Brony - Discord (EuroChaos Mix)
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!" -Pinkie Pie
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!" -Agatha Heterodyne

Important notice: From now on, Deneb will personally bitch-slap anyone who uses any form of the term "other dimension" where it should be "other universe", because the former is wrong.
Alpha Cygni
Master of Calibrations
Master of Calibrations

Money/Ryo : 8225945

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt Rawson on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:43 am

*facepalms*. My God, I can't believe you guys are fighting over petty issues! I agree with Raum, WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN!!! Can we PLEASE forget our enmity with everyone and start over? I may sound like a school teacher, but we are here to make friends and have fun, not to complain about the staff(well, at least I am not)!! So, in short, STOP FIGHTING, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

Kurt Rawson, Bringer of Justice, leader of Forge.

Kurt- Armor Form
Spoiler:

Kurt Rawson
Haven's Pyromaniac
Haven's Pyromaniac

Money/Ryo : 264200

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile http://lifetheuniverseandeverything2.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 pm

As people have pointed out, there is no point in fighting.

In the midst of all our clashing opinions, we have forgotten what RPGH was actually supposed to stand for- tolerance, and respect. Something that was supposed to be the reason why we loved each other, and why we became a family(yes, we were a family. With a trolling side *looks at Queenie*). But, what has brought us down to the level where we can't accept a single post without fighting?(and no, I'm not a saint. I just realized this stuff right now). If we only let go of our egos at once, to see the other person's point?

Now, I know I'm not exactly the best guy around, or the nicest person, or whatever. And most of you despise me. Sorry for that, then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum