Guild Revamp Interest Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild Revamp Interest Thread

Post by Vishnu on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:05 am

As we all know Free Sky has become stagnant. I want to form a new guild now, but before I start putting in work for it I would like some site input. So far I've been thinking about forming a guild that's more secretive. I even already have a name in mind. The purpose of this guild is going to mostly be for those who are "Spiritually Aware, or Spiritually Curious". Basically this group will consist of treasure hunters, assassins, researchers, mages, adventurers, and many other different type of character archetypes. This guild will also be full of members with "Ambition", you can expect a lot of internal conflicts to keep guild activities interesting. For now I have a bunch of basic ideas, and haven't really developed them beyond these thoughts. Please post in this thread if you would be interested in joining or would support having this guild on the site.

Theme Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-RdTjI5bmg

I'm like a broken tool; Worthless for the job I was meant to serve.
Vishnu
Leader of Forge
Leader of Forge

Money/Ryo : 241500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Revamp Interest Thread

Post by celtic_wonder on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

I think that idea is very interesting... Maybe having a guild like that could add to some plot or be very involved in the site plot. I would hope it stays active though since most of the guilds have pretty much died on the site. Either way I would support having this guild on the site. MAybe if you need help brainstorming for ideas you can ask me for some help ^.^

~*Theme Song*~
~*Battle Theme *~
~*Rei & Aoi's Theme <3*~
celtic_wonder

Money/Ryo : 2084883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum