Shinrei's Population

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shinrei's Population

Post by Yubie Zeta on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 am

Because activity is starting to grow again and there have been a few changes to the forum, I've decided to perform a country-wide activity check that will help me organize more events and updates. This list will update monthly, and will have no correlation to the forum's activity or staff members setting your characters as inactive; think of this more of a headcount for activity just within the country. Please only post here if you currently belong to Shinrei, and if you plan on being kind, let me know when you're changing the character or the country.

Keep in mind that assisting me keep this list accurate will benefit your character, as I'll give rewards, and occasionally see what I can do for rank-up assistance (paying for upgrades and other various helpful things). It'll also prevent the possibility of me seeing what I can do to push your character back down the ranking ladder if you're a part of the military, as I'd prefer to have our military more active from this point on (if you're not active enough to post at least once a month with the exception of those that have posted a notice in the boards, you shouldn't be a second-in-command, so on and so fourth).

In order to continue to assist with updating and progress, I'd also like to hear some opinions on what steps we need to take next to further improve the country - it can be anything from an event or mission you have in mind, to an idea of your stand on Shinrei's politics. I'll even listen to ideas on holidays for the country, since we don't have any country specific holidays yet. We do ask that you submit things country related, not character specific, since this is intended for your opinion on the country and you wouldn't want me to be forced to slap you. Just enter your character's name (we already know which account you're on since you're posting), rank, and the suggestion you have in mind while you're posting. Thank you!

To receive this month's reward, please request the mission posted here.

While posting in this thread, please follow this template:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Suggestion:[/b]

Shinrei's Active Population - April 2013

Yubie Zeta - Country Leader
Meian Light - Chroma
Ecenius Tosa - Civilian
Mia Hanoka - Civilian
Brutus Demetriou - Civilian
Nesmine - Civilian
Sandra Sakura - Civilian

Last edited by Yubie Zeta on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Money/Ryo : 2286543

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shinrei's Population

Post by Ecenius Tosa on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:47 am

Name: Ecenius Tosa
Suggestion: Some sort of dragon festival mission or something? I don't know, that's all I got right now. XD

Ecenius's Theme
~Under Star~
Ecenius Tosa

Money/Ryo : 1643502

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Hanoka on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am

Name: Honoka
Suggestion: Tournament of some sort. foot race, combat, coooking, maybe who can be the most random.
Mia Hanoka

Money/Ryo : 350000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meian Light on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:27 am

Name: Meian Zeal Akira.. Alias: Light
Suggestion:

-I'll agree that a festival or tournament should be carried out for any given holiday, & a tournament should just randomly just be executed in the middle of the month.

-I also think that Shinrei should also have a story behind the "Disappearing Island." & a contest to see who can come up with the best back-story for its reason for disappearing and whereabouts there afterword which can later lead to solving its mystery.

-I think some sort of high-tech hospital or med lab should be made that is so advanced that even mythical creatures whom are incapable of healing- can be assisted.

-Lastly.. I think that the Shiki should have a meeting or council area where he/she and the other four world leaders can sit down and debate, negotiate on projects, alliances or politics.
Meian Light

Money/Ryo : 486377

View user profile http://MeianAkira@Gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutus Demetriou on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:45 am

Name: Brutus Demetriou
Suggestion:
-Tournaments are a horrible idea, no offense. :D
-On the other hand, noncombat competitions of various kinds would be sweet, as would non-absolute monarchy decisionmaking. Obviously the first is hard to implement, but oh well.

Brutus Demetriou

Money/Ryo : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vishnu on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Name: Vishnu of the Neru Tribe
Suggestion:
-I like tournaments, though just for fun.
-A dungeon pc party thread/mission would be cool
-events with high rewards are always nice ^_^

Member is now Fraide of Forge. - Yubie Zeta

Theme Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-RdTjI5bmg

I'm like a broken tool; Worthless for the job I was meant to serve.
Vishnu
Leader of Forge
Leader of Forge

Money/Ryo : 241500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nesmine on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Name: Nesmine

Suggestion: I'm going to agree with the idea of celebrations and non combat competitions being necessary additions to the mission line-up, as well as the idea for non absolute monarchy power. Once things settle a little more, then we can possibly work together to make a more balanced system for the political and military power. Also, I have hopes for adding/deleting/general change of Shinrei's subforums. Thanks for the suggestions!

Nesmine

Money/Ryo : 195000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Sakura on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 am

Name: Sandra Sakura
Suggestion: I like the festival idea and also the idea of the tournament. They would be fun for everyone to take part in.
- how about a game of treasure hunt maybe?

Sandra Sakura

Money/Ryo : 109500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicide King on Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Name: Suicide King, (Char name: Hotaru Kagemane)
Rank: Ex-Shiki, no clue what rank is given to Ex-leaders.
Suggestion: Kill'em all, let the Mother determine their fate, but since i know that doesn't fly in this country..... fight for world peace?

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 4050407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: