» One Piece Pirate Nation
Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm by Violet

» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Wed May 13, 2015 6:15 pm by Guest

» Fragmented Worlds
Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:46 am by Guest

» Digital Link
Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» Noveltellus: Elemental Dragon Bonding, and More!
Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:16 am by Guest

» Will of the Flame
Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:40 pm by Guest

» Naruto:Secrets of the Hidden Village
Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:44 pm by Kotetsu

© Copyright
RPG Haven 2011-2013
Owner - Haven Admin

Creations, posts, ideas, and information from this site are copyrighted to their respective creators and owners. Content may not be taken or used without their permission. Violation of this rule is considered plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
RPG Haven is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

RPGH Button:

Our Affiliates:
  Soul Eater RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic Break The Chains Custom/Canon DC/Marvel roleplay
image jpg 1072-280 YPRPG T-Rⁿ/MoE Photobucket Fairytail Serenety TheextensionsRP

Country Armies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Country Armies

Post by Yubie Zeta on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:06 am

Hello, and sorry for the bother - I just have a quick question, as I'm currently working on redoing the country army for Shinrei. In the application area, there's a statement that raises a few questions in my head:

A country can have three armies.

So, if each army is composed of 200,000 NPC units, does this mean that a country can have a maximum of 600,000 NPC units for the entire military, or is this wrong? Thank you for the assistance.

Also, I see that generals were removed. Will further assistance/ranks be given to those who are given the status, or will that be reserved for the Excidio rank? Lastly, if country leaders may no longer pick Excidios, what will happen to the rank? Will staff be choosing my Excido? I'm fine if the Excidio must meet certain standards before promotion, but the picking seems a little awkward, since that creates the possibility of the Country Leader not actually working well with the designated Excidio.
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Money/Ryo : 2286543

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Country Armies

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:00 am

At the beginning, a country's army can have a maximum headcount of 200,000. However, this can be upgradable in sets of 2000 in Bakemono Secret Shop using your country's funds. In total, the maximum overall army headcount is 500,000.

The total number for the whole thing is 500,000. 200,000 will be divided to three. I hope I understood it right.

2. Excidios will be like normal ranks. The one you're going to work with will be the PC generals. You can appoint members (preferably your citizens)... may they be heads of your armies or your secretary. Perks regarding those are still being discussed, but we'll give you a feedback once a decision is made. Sorry for the incomplete answer.

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yubie Zeta on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 am

Would we possibly be allowed to have a larger variety (like how Shinrei used to have five divisions), so long as it reached a total of 200,000 people until upgrades were purchased? I like having more variety, and dividing 200,000 into three doesn't work evenly.
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Money/Ryo : 2286543

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content