Welcome to Dragonspyre(OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to Dragonspyre(OPEN)

Post by Gildemeir on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Thunderous footsteps are heard as Gildemeir the ghost dragon with walking stick in hand and a large pack full of travel gear strapped to his back slowly makes his way back to his home of Dragonspyre. Dragonspyre is the home of the fire dragons, several different clans live in this large village but the most famous clan, the Gildara Clan are most prominent. Gildemeir walks in through the archway made by two huge overlapping bones and finally takes his first steps back home.

The village itself resembles a viking village, as all the buildings are made of what ever can be found in nature. Pools of molten lava and hotsprings are a common site, which makes the village a tourist attraction. In the center of the village is a giant stone statue of the Dragonspyre's founder and first leader, Halomeir the Wise, whom Gildemeir is related too. Another attraction for Dragonspyre is the village's Blacksmith, Clanceragoth III, or Clancy to his friends is one of the world's greatest blacksmiths.

"It's so good to be back home and away from those disgusting cities and their pollution. Aah, I've always enjoyed the fresh air here....now then, time to find the family and let them know I'm back home for a visit." Gildemeir said to himself as he trudged on down the dirt path through the village.
Gildemeir

Money/Ryo : 373702

View user profile http://voltrozaur.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to Dragonspyre(OPEN)

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

So this is the dragon resort village......Damn its not what I expected.

Kotaro thought to himself as he walked the large streets of the dragon village, Dragonspyre. Having returned to Deion for a few weeks he had decided to see just what the buzz of the famed Dragonspyre in Lovelock was about. Now he kind of understood it. There weren't just dragons here, but anyone that could hike here. People seemed to just be on vacation.

These dragons really know how capitalism works I guess.

With a shake of his head, the silver haired tall muscled man started to walk towards the location of the famed, Clanceragoth III, hoping the famous blacksmith could increase Hades, his sword, effectiveness. Though he had no idea how to truly get there so he just kind of wandered, his large black coat, torn at the tails, flapping with the breeze. His sharp sunglasses shined in the sung as his shirtless torso was attracting a few stares.

God damn it its just a chest. I know I don't wear a shirt but god...

Kotaro Kuya

Money/Ryo : 956679

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Continuing on through Dragonspyre, Gildemeir stops in front of the local Blacksmiths shop and sticks his head through the door. And with an annoying sound in his voice, began to call out. "Hey Clancy! You still alive back there?!" mocked the ghost as a heavy piece of equipment is suddenly thrown and slams into the door, just barely missing Gil's head by mere inches.

"Laddie! If yer da wasn't the villager leader I'd be skinning ye alive and stick yer pelt over my fireplace!" yelled back a gruff looking elderly dragon who was covered in scars and wearing a patch over where his left eye used to be. "Boy that was a close one, you nearly got me that time you old codger! Ha ha!" again another piece of equipment is thrown, however this time it hits it's mark straight between Gildemeir's eyes causing him to stumble back a few feet. "Okay, I get your point. Well that's gonna hurt when i think." said Gildemeir as he rubbed the sore spot on his forehead. "You can think?" Clancy mocked as he went back to his work.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:36 am

Kotaro continued to walk the roads until he heard an obnoxiously loud voice to his right calling for someone named Clancy. As he turned to look there was a loud BANG as something smacked into the door. Kotaro blinked and looked at the sign, which clearly had the general sign of the blacksmith trade, an anvil and hammer.

Huh....I feel stupid now.

Kotaro pivoted on his foot and headed in the direction as the two loud dragons started to rant to each other like an old wed couple. Kotaro was right behind Gildemeir when he got hit with the piece of equipment, stpping to the side as the large dragon stumbled. He wasn't surprised he hadn't been noticed by either of them. He was only half their size.

Kotaro looked up at the ghost dragon and headed inside, swinging the massive armory he held on chain slings over his shoulder as he did so. It held his sword so of course he was hauling it around. It also helped keep him fit and prepared.

"These dragons are like none I've met before."

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

As the stranger walked into the blacksmiths shop, Clancy quickly noticed the smell of battle and the subtle clanging of armor and weapons bumping into one another as the person walked. Looking up from his work, he finally took notice of the new arrivals presence. Standing up straight as he dusted off his gloves and cleared his voice. "Welcome laddie! To Clancy's Armor and Weapon's Creation. What can I do you for today? Got armor that needs a few dents banged out or a weapon needing to be sharpened. Well my lad, you've found the right place as I am known throughout the world for my expertise. Now then laddie, what can I do for you today." Clancy said as he began to clear a spot on the table in front of him.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 am

Kotaro cocked an eyebrow from under his sunglasses as the dragon blacksmith rushed to greet him, the sound of the armor and weapons behind him clanging were enough to prove he was a busy man....beast.....dragon.....

Whatever.

He was a blacksmith that was enough. Kotaro neared the counter and pulled the large contraption from his shoulder, the chain sling giving off a loud unsettling clang as he set it on the counter and opened up the compartment, pulling the single sided forged blade from inside. "Yes sir," he said placing the sword on the counter. "I just wanted to see if there was anything you could do to sharpen this sword. Normal whetstones and magical abilities seem to do nothing." he said sighing. "Its like it was forged to be plain."

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:30 am

Clancy opens a drawer and pulls out a pair of glasses and puts them on. He then picks up the sword and begins to closely examine it. "Aye, this is excellent craftsmanship to be sure laddie. But it looks like it's seen it's fair share of battle. There's a lot of hairline cracks where the blade and hilt connect. Another battle or two and this thing would've shattered for sure. Yer lucky ye came by when ye did. Also, wetstones and magical abilities won't do a thing for this kind of sword, but nothing says fix me than good old fashioned dragon flames and a few poundings from me old trusty hammer will git her look'n good as new." Clancy explained as he headed over to a nearby anvil and carefully placed the sword down onto it.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:38 am

Kotaro at Hades and once again cocked an eyebrow. The blade had shown no signs of possible weakness in the battles before hand. Not to mention the blade had encountered forces beyond human recognition and stood fast. Could it be that it was self repairing or just used some sort of outer energy to actually strike instead of the blade itself?

He saw Clancy turn towards the anvil and begin his work. So dragon fire and hamer would do what magic and physics couldn't?

Interesting.

He looked towards the door and smiled. Maybe this would be over faster then he thought. he took off his sunglasses and chuckled, cleaning them before putting them back on. "Very interesting indeed...."

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 am

While holding a large impressive hammer in one hand, Clancy then threw back his head and then unleashed a large blast of fire onto the blade of the sword, turning the blade itself bright red from the intense heat. Then with a swift motion with his wrist, began pounding the hammer onto the blade with great force sending red hot sparks flying in every direction. After pounding the blade a few dozen times, he then dipped the sword into a barrel of cold water causing a plume of steam to erupt, filling the building. He then placed the sword once more on the anvil, breathing fire onto it and continued the whole process several times.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:52 am

Kotaro watched Clancy hammer away at the weapon, breathing fire, hammering, cooling, and going once again in a long process. Kotaro spent the time closing his eyes and trying to think of what he should do now that he discovered he had mage blood inside him. That just made him even more unique since he was already mechanically and technologically and cybernetically enhanced.

Wow I'm a freak.

Kotaro shook his head and placed a finger on the crystal on his forehead. Why had the nanites created it? it was also practically invisible to his touch. He could only feel it when his finger brushed against it.

God damn it....its like a target....but it has to be some sort of adaptation....

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:01 am

After finishing strengthening the blade of the sword, Clancy then picks up the sword once more and heads over to a large steel wheel and promptly began spinning said wheel as he placed the sword along the top of the wheel at an angle, clearly now he was sharpening the blade of the sword. After what appeared to be an eternity, Clancy stops the wheel and then holds the sword up to the light in order to get a clear view of his work. Then after polishing both the blade and the hilt, he walked back over to the table and gently placed the sword onto the table. "There we are, good as new....heck it's better than new. The the work I've down this thing should be able to cut through just about anything. That's how special dragon fire be laddie. Much better than regular man made flames. There's a wee bit of magic in our fire boyo." Clancy said, clearly pleased with his work.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:07 am

Kotaro fiddled with his gloves as he waited until finally Clancy returned with the blade. It definitely looked sharper and a lot more refined, it even seemed to shine brighter. So that was the power of the dragons calmed concentrated fire? Amazing.

"It looks amazing." He said putting the blade away. "How much do I owe?" He asked shouldering the large coffin contraption. "And any idea where I can test it out around here? I'd like to learn just how well it's been redeemed."

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gildemeir on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 am

"Aye, worry not about the payment laddie. While I don't charge for my services I'm paid by the village through all the tourists, that be me secret on my excellent business. But don't go telling anyone I said that. Hahahahaha!" bellowed Clancy as he held on to his stomach while in a state of hysterics. After calming down, Clancy puts his hammer away and then looks back down at Kotaro with a serious expression on his face. "Now, as far as testing your sword out that might be a bit of a problem. Ya see, normally fight'n is against the rules here in Dragonspyre, especially during the Tourist Season, however, if ye were to challenge Gildemeir Gildara to a friendly match, that would be the exception. Cause ye see, he's the son of the villages leader, so he kind of has the run of the place as he pleases. But I should warn ye, Gildemeir is strong, even by Dragon standards. He's known throughout the world as "Gildemeir the Ruthless." But ye seem to be a strong one laddie, so I think ye can hold yer own." Clancy explained as he returned to his jovial self once more.
Gildemeir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum