Group/Guild thing I noticed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Group/Guild thing I noticed

Post by The Morrigan on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:28 am

First of all, the Guild and Group forum is locked for normal members, and I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but it means you can't apply for guild/group membership by posting in the thread.

Additionally, most, if not all of us in the only existing group have not had the group part of our character sheets updated.

Also all the old groups were deleted, so I'm not sure if I have to pay to get "Free Sky" deleted from my profile, when the group doesn't exist anymore. So yeah.

Thanks in advance for whatever response you give, unless it's rude which I will still welcome but won't thank you for. :D ((Sarcasm))
The Morrigan

Money/Ryo : 197945

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Group/Guild thing I noticed

Post by Bom on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 am

^ Thanks for the observations. Sometimes we really overlook at things.

Well, we haven't updated the sheets *yet*. Maybe we would after 22nd (vacation for most, and end of work / book for me).

Nope, since the group/guild is deleted, you just need to jump into another group. No need to pay. It would be a different case if the group is still existing, which, of course, you need to pay.

The board settings will be fixed in a moment (can't make threads but can reply to a thread. Reply here if I screw up).
Bom

Money/Ryo : 62000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum