Clueless Beauty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clueless Beauty

Post by Kalliope on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:52 pm

"HOLY TARTURUS! This is AMAZING!" Kalliope squealed and giggled. She was holding a blue Popsicle in front of her as though she'd never seen the thing before and it was as interesting as her favorite movie. "Pop-si-cle? She chuckled and sucked on it briefly, causing a male beachgoer walked passed to suddenly drop his surfboard in shock. Unknown to her, she was sucking on the frozen treat a bit more profanely than necessary and it was making quite a bit of commotion for the nearby populace --several men were already following her around grinning like love-struck monkeys.

No one could really blame them, to say that Kalliope was beautiful was an understatement; there was something otherworldly about her. Her fit body was clothed in a cyan bikini with a pink Hibiscus flower design in the corner of the bottoms, but what really made the bathing suit attractive was the C cup chest iwas holding up. As though this wasn't enough, she also had flawless skin and gorgeous ankle length blue hair --pinned at the front by two small starfish-- flowing in wavy locks that almost seemed to replicate the ocean.

Clueless as usual, Kally skipped off towards the white sands of the beach, nearly tripping on several things as she did so (it appeared that for all her attraction she was pretty klutzy) and stopped to examine a very large woman lying beneath an umbrella. "Excuse me Ma'am, you look like a friend of mine!" She observed, her wide teal eyes glistening in the sun beams. The lady opened an eye and grunted, "Not me." then flipped a pair of sunglasses over her face matter-of-factly.
"Well, maybe not...perhaps you're related? Are you a whale Miss?" Kally blinked as though she'd asked something as innocent as where she got her bathing suit from, and continued to stand there, apparently very serious about her question.

The men who were standing around behind Kalliope in a daze, snapped out of it and began laughing hysterically. Kally looked around her confused and scratched her head, "What? What's so funny?" She questioned. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" the fat woman growled and tried to sit up --seesawing back and forth until her pudgy legs caught her-- to which Kally looked alarmed, "OH NO! Are you beached!?" and started towards her. Just then the woman gained her balance and took a stance similar to a Sumo Wrestler, roaring.

One of the guys behind her yelled "Oh shit!" and before Kally could understand what was happening, her popsicle went flying into the air as he grabbed her, threw her over his shoulder and everyone started running in the opposite direction with the "whale" barrelling after them. "Hey you're not a whale..." Kally smartly observed as the boys ran away screaming, a look of cluelessness on her face.

Kalliope

Money/Ryo : 13000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clueless Beauty

Post by Gio on Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Pediados Beach, one of Shinrei's most popular hot spots. Not only did it overflow with the visual beauty that was the exotic view, clear ocean waters, and beautiful women, but it also was the perfect location for determined fisherman to collect the rewards after the exhibiting power and grace out in the water. Most of the men peacefully waited for their prey to come to them, yet some other found this practice hardly intimate with the profession. In fact, only one fisherman tended to deviate from usual methods to delve into a more deep connection with the waters themselves, working together so that he could live a modest life back home. This man was known as Giovanni, or Gio for short, and he was the kin of one of Shinrei's most well known fisherman. And, sadly for the other people in his profession, Gio was going to claim the title because fishing was in his blood!

In the middle of the waters, a man erupted from the clear waters, sending glimmering dew like drops around him. Each drop seemed to reflect the suns light and it created a spectacular scene around this one individual, but it didn't stop there. Finally, a icon of power, the spear, and on the spear were 10 fish in a row, each one a delicacy on the plate. he swam to a small wooden boat nearby, the only thing on it being a rope to tie the fish onto and some water to drink after chasing down the fish in deep waters.

Once he boarded his boat, he had caught over 30 fish, all of them featured at the most lavishing restaurants - but still not the most. Although Gio reaped his rewards from the life of the sea dwellers, he respected that both rare or endangered fish should be untouched by humanity so they could thrive. He soon rowed his way back to shore, with nothing on except tight water shorts that brought out the definition in his legs and the larger definition where it mattered most. With long strong strokes, he found himself back to the sandy beach in a couple minutes and jumped out to dock his boat and tie all the fish together. In doing so, however, he found his attention grabbed by a very large woman, a sight that made him smirk, " That Woman could feed a nation, it's as if she were a-" he said to himself before he heard something else.

Are you a whale Miss?

His eyes adjusted to the one responsible, a girl that almost took the words out of his mouth. He chuckled to himself at the thought, but soon it hit him that the girl seemed to say it to the woman's face; it could have either been daring or stupid. "Uh oh- this could be bad.." he said strapping his fish into one bounded mass he could carry. Meanwhile, girls had been complimenting on his features, his toned muscular body and the package that ensured happiness under the glimmering night sky. Though, when he smiled, some of them seemed to be surprised or even disgusted as he had a gap in between his two front teeth.

Once the woman began to lift her full weight, given that it looked very stressful for her, Gio found that the girl just watched as she welcomed the onslaught of the chubby's wrath. Without a second though he bolted, running as fast as he could until, before the woman could get her hands on the blue haired girl, Gio grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. her attention seemed to focus on the Popsicle though more than the condition of her beautiful face if she had remained stagnant. "Give her back you prick!" the woman yelled, "Sorry lady, but my mother told me i could never feed the hippos at the zoo!" he chuckled. This only brought a much more angered gurgle to below from her lungs.

Once the woman ceased the chase, Gio slowed down and set the girl down. "You really have some balls gir-" soon his attention was grabbed by her amazing figure, her beautiful skin, and her bewbs, "Are those C cups? They look amazing on you...and may I add that while carrying you I may have...MAY HAVE touched your ass but it was TOTALLY intentional. Sorry." he said with a honest smile, "The name is Gio by the way." he said reaching his hand out, not for her arm, but for her bewb...but suddenly caught himself and changed its direction to her hand.

Gio

Money/Ryo : 57000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalliope on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Kalliope giggled uncontrollably as he called the woman a hippo from the zoo; the idea was silly since she was clearly larger. It was difficult to laugh for too long, however, as the consistent bouncing of the man’s shoulder in her gut kept knocking her out of breath and soon her chortling sounded more like a seagull breathing heavy. Thankfully it stopped shortly afterwards as the hippo/whale woman couldn’t keep up any longer, waved a pudgy hand at them in defeat, and waddled much like a penguin would back to her lounge under the umbrella.

The man set her down on the soft white sand and looked at her, “You really have some balls gir-” that was strange, why did he stop so suddenly? Kally knit her brows and realized he was staring at her features…intently. She giggled and blushed, guys on land did that a lot but this one was extremely forward about it. Her head turned bashfully to the side as she cupped her hand over her mouth cutely to hide her laugh. “Are those C cups? They look amazing on you…and may I add that while carrying you I may have…MAY HAVE touched your ass but…it was TOTALLY intentional. Sorry.”

This baffled her, he was hysterical but this boy defied everything she’d spent the last month learning about human males. He was muscular, taller than her, smelled like fish, had normal eyes, oddly colored hair like her own…and his personality was open like her own. “Are you a merman?!” She asked suddenly launching herself at him excitedly so her chest was firmly pressed against his bare one, and poked his nose curiously.

Gi-oh? Not Greek…that sounds Roman! Are you a son of Neptune?” She questioned him, taking her index finger off his nose and sticking it in her mouth quizzically as if she could taste him that way. “I’m Kalliope, that’s Greek, so you know, but you can call me Kally. Have you ever had Greek Salad? It’s really good, not as good as barnacles with seaweed but pretty yummy! OH you know what else is yummy…soy sauce!! It’s delicious on EVERYTHING!!” at this point she spread out her arms real wide and giggled, “I’m being rude, I’m sorry! Roman mermen probably eat different stuff than us Greek mermaids. I had a boyfriend once who said that you guys were so tough you ate the sharks who tried to attack your cities!! Is that true? What do you like to eat? Oh and thank you for your apology…I think.” She appeared finished then realized she was still pushed up against him, blushed and took a step backwards.

Kalliope

Money/Ryo : 13000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio on Thu May 02, 2013 2:51 am

His hand had been left hanging until she decided that a subtle (not really) hug and curious nose poking were much more suitable gestures. He flinched slightly as she jabbed at his nose, trying to back his head away from her vigorous finger. Before she launched herself at him, he vaguely remembered her asking if he had been a merman... he thought for a moment again to reconsider if he had misheard her, but the memories were more clear than the waters he swam in as a child when he went out to help his father. "Woah wait a sec bubble boobs, did you just-" And then he realized that her body was pressed against his own. He felt her chest sink into his muscle, the warmth of her breasts sending carnal fantasies to flood his mind. All he could think about is what the difference could be if there had not been a material boundary between them, not a single one even. Gio released a short gust of air out of his mouth as he attempted to calm the tides of his desires, but it seemed completely futile as they overpowered all his efforts.

Suddenly, Gio snapped to his senses when the girl released a heavy arsenal of questions and facts that collectively could be qualified as rambling. Gio's expression was both confused because he was trying to keep up with her and impressed that she could seemingly turn a whole sentence into a single word. Gio put up his hands and began to wave them up and down slowly in order to kindly ask her to maybe slow down so that his human auditory systems could collect everything that he may have missed. Once she shyly pulled away from him, Gio finally found the opportunity to answer as many questions as he grasped...though he was still slightly disappointed that she moved away, which he made plainly obvious with a sad puppy dawg face.

"Um...ok, let me try to answer the questions that I could decipher from your really unexpected excitement...Uhhh..OK! First, yes I think Soy sauce is fantastic. I actually think it should be titled the most universal sauce.. uh.. Never had greek salad... I have eaten sharks though! They taste really good in a soup...And im sorry to say this....but im not a merman, I'm actually a fisherman of shinrei. Though judging from your reaction, I can assume that you are not a human... But rather a mermaid"? Gio had ever seen one himself, it had been more of a legend or a fairy tale that he always dreamed about. And, if they were not stories that put him to sleep as a child, they were always titles that he was given. He was called a merman almost every couple days when he would venture out into the waters and bring a collection of fish for his mothers business. Today, however, was different. There was an actual mermaid standing right before him, or so he assumed.

Gio

Money/Ryo : 57000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum