A very old tale[Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A very old tale[Mission]

Post by Sandra Sakura on Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Sandra walked out of her apartment with her spell book and Benzie on her shoulder. Skywalker was taking rest back in his world and she didn’t bother calling him out for this simple task. She is supposed to visit an old lady today who wants to hear very different stories. Sandra was never a good story teller, she loved to prank others but certainly did not talk about it and with the past that she had, she never heard much stories either. The only person who used to tell stories to Sandra was Kaizen and well it has been 2 years since she last met him. Clutching her spell book to her chest, Sandra turned a corner to a large house. It was big, just like a mansion and she wondered how an old lady lives there all alone. Walking towards it, she pushed her hand towards the door of the big building to see that it was not locked. Getting inside, she called out,” Hello? Is anybody there?” Walking towards the living room she found thousands of book all on the floor, a very messy living room indeed and in the middle of all that mess was an old lady, sleeping without any care.

Sandra Sakura

Money/Ryo : 109500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A very old tale[Mission]

Post by Sandra Sakura on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Sandra was starting to wonder if the old lady was really alive as she didn’t seem to be moving at all. Walking towards the old lady while trying to not step on any books, Sandra wobbled a little before standing right in front of the seemingly sleeping lady. Tilting her head to the side, Sandra called out to the old lady,” Ma’am? Ma’am, wake up. I am here to take you to the library.”

Sandra didn’t know what it was that worked but she seemed to jump up from her sleep to look around her before staring at her with a serious look. “And who might you be?” she asked pushing her specs up her nose as Sandra smiled at her, feeling a little nervous. “I am Sandra, Ma’am. Like I said before, I am here to take you to the library.”

This time Sandra understood that it was the word library that got her to work because as soon as the lady heard that word, she hurried towards her room to get changed. Taking this time, Sandra looked around the house to see an old picture of a beautiful lady and a man, probably this lady and her husband. They looked very happy together and from the background, it was obvious that the picture was taken on a beautiful spring day.

She smiled and felt a little bad as she remembered that this lady lived all by herself now. She knew what it’s like to be alone and well, it was never a happy feeling. Picking up a book lying on the couch, Sandra sat down, waiting for the lady to get ready. ‘Now how am I supposed to do this again? That’s right; I have to tell her a story,’ her thoughts wandered as she looked around and saw almost every type of books around her, mostly adventure ones. ‘Well, at least I know what she likes now.’

Sandra Sakura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Sakura on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:20 pm

Sandra jumped up from the couch when she heard the lady call her from behind. She turned around and walked towards the lady with a smile. The lady had her head held up and was already out of the door with Sandra trailing behind her. The lady was walking ahead of her, not even looking back at her as she hurried to the grand library.

Sandra increased her pace and caught up with the lady, now walking right beside her. “Hurry up, young lady. I don’t have all day for this,” the lady said as she started to speed up again. Sighing, Sandra trailed behind her, wondering why she was hurrying so much. ‘I guess she really likes reading a lot’ she concluded hurrying to the library as well.

The grand library of Kyre was…..well. Grand! It was a very big building, home to more than millions of books. Sandra sat down on a bench as she waited for the lady who left her there to go and get some tea. Well, this is at least very relaxing and now all she had to do was tell this lady a good story and who knows? She might enjoy this as well.

Sandra Sakura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Sakura on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 am

The lady came back to ask her if she wanted any chai, green or chamomile tea to which she replied with chai. She left again to come back with two cups of chai and sat down in front of her. “Let’s hear the story then.” The lady said while taking a sip of the tea.

This is it then, she should start narrating a story now but what story should she tell her? She really didn’t know many stories and the ones she knows are not that adventurous. Sandra sat there, staring out the window before looking back at the lady. “It was a summer morning. The people of the Shinrei church woke up hearing the loud cry of a child. The authorities of the church rushed outside to find a small girl of two, wrapped in a white cloth along with a rose choker. The church took her in and named her Rose. She grew up to be a lovely child. She used to laugh and have fun with all of her friends but she still wanted to know what it’s like to have a family.” Sandra paused to look at the lady who was staring intently at her. It seems that she is starting to like the story.

Smiling, she continued,” One day, a very rich business man came to the church. He was looking for a child with capabilities. He found some in Rose who had the ability to memorize anything. He adopted her and took her to the big mansion called the Hyuuga Mansion. The person who adopted her was Silvio Hyuuga who was looking for a successor to his business. He made Rose study and never ever gave her the love that a father should give to his child. He never went near her and the very few times they met always ended up in silence.”

Sandra paused again to look at the lady who still seemed very interested in the story. She got up and went towards the window to look out at the city of Kyre. She was narrating her own story to the lady since she was sure that she has never heard this story before. Closing her eyes, she opened her mouth to continue the story that made her want to cry and laugh at the same time.

Sandra Sakura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum