Adventure time? ::Amusment Park:: [Invited Only:Britt]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventure time? ::Amusment Park:: [Invited Only:Britt]

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 1:49 am

Started to walk around the place of Shinrei..they have found a huge park..it seemed fun. ''Let's go there!'' Nalia spoke and looked at Alicia as she was being pulled..Muna followed them being invisible as usual. Alicia nodded at Muna and emotionless started to be dragged by Nalia..Yami started to follow as she was walking passed them..''Ha, imma be there first.'' she spoke with aggressiveness. ''No way!'' Nalia spoke and ran after her, but then she ran faster as Yami saw this. Finally they were at the ticket booth and got some tickets and started to walk by..Ferris wheel,rollar coaster and as their eyes started to wondered from each others they got seperated as Alicia was now alone and seperated from the rest.

Her pink neon curious eyes looked around and saw many different colors curious of what all this was..She has never seen big builded constructions before..Her eyes spotted something fluffy..it looked good..she wondered how it tasted but she forgot some money..so she just stands there emotionlessly...in a crowd full of strangers and away from her siblings and master..

Yami stared at this haunted house and chuckled as she wondered how ''haunted'' it was really and so she began to walk in the ride and looked around...some mirrors..nothing scary at all..it was all childish..Nalia was riding the tea cups raising her hands enjoying the air..none of them noticing Alicia being gone.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:
.::Muna::.

Money/Ryo : 990500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adventure time? ::Amusment Park:: [Invited Only:Britt]

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 9:52 am

Roje really wasnt the one to go into Amusement parks. Just because she was around tons of people and that she was half vampire. Her little brother wanted to go, so she decided to take him. She knew that he wouldnt stop bugging her till she took him. Plus, she was Short-Tempered, which ment she didnt want to snap on her little brother. He was little, what did he know? Roje had glasses on just to keep out the lights from all the rides inside. Her brother didnt seem to mind, he was only a Cat shifter. Lucky You dont have to be half of mom and dad. she thought. Roje watched as her brother ran ahead and wounded up bumping into a girls' leg.

She rushed over and picked up her little brother "Sorry. He know's he shouldnt run off like that." Roje looked at him and sighed "you know better then to run off." she scolded. She really wasnt the one to say 'oh my name is Roje' and all that crap. This girl did seem lost though "You do seem a bit lost, do you need help?" sure she wasnt a baby, but still. Roje could have a kind heart if she wanted to. But the girl didnt give her any trouble so Roje could be nice.
Britt-21

Money/Ryo : 53500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 pm

As she was still emotionlessly looking upon the fluffy treat her eyes caught she felt a bump upon her lifeless leg and looked down..'Human child? No..A child yes..but not a human.' she thought as she looked up to see another child that was of course older then the boy..''It...it's alright.'' she spoke emotionless and turned to look into the childs eyes and then the older ones eyes. She heard as the female asked her if she needed help..and turned pointing at the pink fluffy thing..''What is that..?'' she asked the stranger and slowly put her hand down that was pointing and turned back to look straightly at the female. There was still a lot for the Undead Princess to learn about Earth..even though she is older then Earth, but that was not the case right now as she had a boy and a female to be curious about and whatever the pink fluff of mystery was.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 2:41 pm

Roje looked at the Pink fluf she was pointing at "its Cotton Candy. There are various colors. But they choose Pink as the main theme for some odd reason." she was surprised that this girl hadnt known what Cotton Candy was! Cotton Candy was a sweet candy "It melts in your mouth, no need for chewing or anything." it seemed obvious that this girl wasnt familiar with human-made things. But that never bugged Roje to help someone who wasnt familiar with things such as this.

"I could get you some if you would like. I wouldnt mind spending a dollar or two on you." She was glad that the girl didnt ask about her shades and why they were on. Maybe this girl wasnt so nosey. "I'm Roje. Just if you were wondering. I wouldnt want you calling me 'girl' or anything along thoes lines." yeah, seriously made Roje kinda annoyed. 'hey girl' 'hey you' was not a big fan of.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 2:51 pm

''Ro-je?'' she slowly spoke as Alicia's curious eyes went back on the pink fluff people call cotton Candy..''I would like to try what you call Cotton Candy, if you please.'' she spoke ghostly but sweet. ''I-I am Alicia.'' she simple said after requesting ''Cotton Candy''. She looked more upon Roje's eyes and saw sunglasses..she wondered what they were exactly for..since the last time she saw such item is when she met Kuya..an interesting fellow that her siblings found.

''What are those as what are they used for?'' she asked curiously. She was hoping it would not offend her as her curiosity of things on this planet were high. She looked back at the boy and pointed at him ..''What is he?'' she wondered as she was afraid to touch him..not knowing what he or she was for that fact. She wouldn't judge of course..as she had no heart nor blood to judge upon another.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Roje nodded "Yup, thats my name." she smiled warmly and pulled out money from her pocket "Alicia is a nice name. I like it." she put her little brother down and held his hand. Mentioning her shades, she mentally sighed and spoke "Well these are to block my eyes from all the bright lights. They kinda hurt my eyes, just as the sun does. Alicia was just full of questions, it was cute on how curious she was to things!

"Well my brother is Ryan, he is a shifter." she said in a low voice be no one seemed to notice "Lets get you that cotton candy, shall we?" she walked with Alicia to the stand and bought the cotton candy for her. Roje got a blue one for her brother who started already eating his up. Such a weird child! "I hope you like it, eveyone I know loves cotton candy, as well as popcorn."
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Alicia was watching and listening to Roje as she curiously wanted to know more as much as the dictionary about the world. As she watched her buy some cotton candy she licked it slowly and then bit into it..Her pink eyes became brighter as she ate it all..''Popcorn?'' she asked simply and curiously as she didn't know what that was either.

She wondered how her other siblings were as they were probably enjoying some rides..Have they noticed she was missing? Did they care? Her emotionless,heartless self did not care at this point as she found something interesting. Out of her travels she could tell she would be a shifter too, genetic but sunlight perhaps she was a vampire too. She was not scared of any beings or races as of yet..as she was dead anyways..just walking even though she did not look dead like all the others.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Roje nodded "yes, Popcorn. Its from..Corn I think. And then they heat it up till it pops, and then its just kind of a puff ball that tastes really good. Its really hard to explain how it's made since I had never seen it before." She looked at her brother who had just the paper now and the cotton gone. Such a chubby child she giggled lightly before looking at Alicia "Did you come here with friends? Or you came here all alone?" Who knew? Only this way to find out. And plus, she looked lost when Roje had first seen her.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Her pink eyes looked around as she asked that..''I have..came with my mistress and two of my siblings..'' she spoke emotionless and took another bite out of her cotton candy till it was gone..and threw it away..She didn't know where they could be, but there was a way to find out..She closed her eyes and sighed as she could see through Muna's eyes..''..A place with water and logs..and on the other side is this stand with a cup and a straw..and by it is a pond with fishes in it...'' she said as she then opened her eyes to look at roje's eyes..they were..pretty and unnatural..She liked rare eyes..as she hated normal eye colors..''Your eyes..are rare and pretty...'' she spoke as she looked down and yawned like a cat.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Roje nodded "I know where they are, c'mon." she turned and started walking with Alicia. Alicia seemed to notice Roje's eye color "Oh, thank you. Most people think its weird but they dont know the real me." She was walking towards the pond mostly. The teacups should be finished by the time they got to sit there "So, you have a mistress and siblings?" Roje asked, glancing at alicia before looking ahead again.

A mistress? She was owned by someone? Sure it was weird, but, she never knew it could still go on, even during this time. But then again, she couldnt judge what she didnt understand or know. Alicia seemed very innocent. Like if her mind was never filled with any filthy words or anything. Roje found that as a good thing, since Roje did sometimes swear at people.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 10:10 pm

She nodded as she heard Roje ask about her mistress..''She was the cause of the non-separation of us eight siblings..so she caused a curse more like..'' she spoke coldly as she continued to follow..finally she saw Nalia as her red eyes caught with hers..Nalia's green hair being held by goggles like air ship goggles. ''Hey! Alicia who's that girl with you?~'' she asked in an energetic voice..Alicia walked slowly towards Nalia emotionless-like and looked up..''Her..name is Roje..she helped me find you guys..next time you leave me alone..you'll live longer then the curse.'' she spoke as living longer then the curse was a bad thing...

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Britt-21 on Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Roje nodded "Ooh I see now." a curse...weird. Roje smiled slightly at the girl "hey." she said, adjusting her shades "Alicia is very sweet as far as I know. Did you know she never had cotton candy or popcorn before?" she was getting slightly annoyed that her little brother was bugging her. She gave him a few coins to throw into the pond like most people do with wishes. "Whats your name?" Roje asked nicely. Not to be the butthead here. Taking her time for once to be nice. This girl did look like a sibling though.
Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Muna::. on Wed May 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Muna lightful version:
Spoiler:

''Cotton Candy?'' Nalia asked with wide eyes as she wondered what that was too. As Nalia was about to say her name she turned around to see her mistress which turns out to look like a fox-cat girl that seemed only ten years old but obviously wasn't..She had golden rings hovering in certain places on her body. She started to eat chocolate candies with delicious type of crackers inside. ''Who is this humanoid?'' she commanded to know as she looked at Alicia. ''T-this is Roje. She bought me stuff called Cotton..candy..it was new..'' she spoke emotionless as she walked slowly towards her..making anyone see they had the same eye color..only difference by looks is their hair and Alicia had no animal appearance.

''I'm Nalia and this is our Mistress Muna.'' Nalia spoke energetically and plopped down on the bench. ''There are others, but they aren't here.'' Muna looked at the girl and what first caught her eyes were this girls eyes...'Lovely eyes..' she thought and a mark appeared on Roje that became invisible but visible to only her eyes. ''Although I don't care for people other then my servants..I shall let this go since you took care of my Alicia.'' she spoke leadership-like and commanding as she folded her arms against her body.

Alicia,Karisa,Xiori:

Nalia,Muna,Vi:

Yami,Mr.Popo,Lahana:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top