Founding Administrator Account

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Founding Administrator Account

Post by Yenomrah on Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 am

Hello again, everyone. Once again, I have an interesting situation and explanation to go with it. I'll start with the point, as I don't wish to bore everyone reading. The founding account for Haven, Vertigo Blackhart, has been inactive for almost eight months. Forumotion's rules are that the founding admin account may be given to another by Forumotion's staff if they have been inactive for more than six months, and with that in mind, I wish to request the position of head administrator. Generally, a vote is required among all other administrators, though there are currently no other head administrators (one being banned, the rest being fired due to inactivity or request). At this time, the only others are moderators, and members, so I've decided to make a poll and have a vote so that we may send the information to Forumotion if the poll agrees.

Here's a link to "user 1", the first profile and founder account on Haven. I figured I'd add that in if you were curious.

http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/u1

Please submit a vote, and if you feel like it, post a reply for your feelings on the situation. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate, and I really would appreciate seeing input from the forum so that I know what's needed. Thanks again for your time and consideration, and I'll begin evaluating the pending applications that people have been waiting on.

Last edited by Yenomrah on Sat May 25, 2013 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Yenomrah
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 6303604

Character Profile
Ranks: Wanderer
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Founding Administrator Account

Post by Jovia on Sat May 25, 2013 5:44 am

Well I'm gonna get straight to the point, its because of many things that are coming to light that I left. And frankly an rp forum isn't supposed to have all these problems. It needs a nice stable environment with carefully chosen admins who will uphold what the site truly is and make it an enjoyable occassion for those who rp as a whole... not the scant few who want to abuse the power and cheat. They can go use gameshark on their consoles for that.

So I choose Yen to be head admin account founder etc. Because if she can't do it she will at least find someone decent enough to. I had some good times on this forum, and wish there could be good times again for everyone who deserves it.

Jovia

Money/Ryo : 392364

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by galvesar on Sat May 25, 2013 10:02 am

I'm not gonna say every choice i made is right. However i agree with Yen 100% This cycle of silence and confusion needs to stop. I worked hard to try and revive some interest but ultimately i don't think i got the gusto . I'm also rather fond of this place and the rad people in it~! Yenny you work non stop to breathe life into this place. Both as a roleplayer and as staff you are just METAL \\m// In all seriousness though. I think you are highly deserving of the position ~!

When the bleeding slows, preparation for decapitation can be started.
Continue the cut to the throat around the entire neck, from the jawline to the back of the skull.
Once muscle and ligament have been sliced away, the head can be cleanly removed by gripping it on either side and twisting it off, separation occurring where the spinal cord meets the skull.

Galvesar's Theme songs:

Main Theme Song
Dawn of Ashes - The Ancient Draining-Room
Alternative Main Theme
Dawn of Ashes - Farewell to the flesh
Battle Theme
The Autumn Offering - Hessian Blade
Xul Tegas Form Theme's
Icarnia - Where fallen apostles assemble
galvesar

Money/Ryo : 375718

Character Profile
Ranks: Outlaw
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Queen on Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 am

No! bring back My Imperial ( The Forgotten One ). Then I may reconsider..
Azure Queen

Money/Ryo : 23000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Sat May 25, 2013 11:21 am

o3o (Wants to post too, but has nothing to say. His position is probably already known)

Kryn Cluskio

Money/Ryo : 334000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunslinger on Sat May 25, 2013 12:12 pm

I will Gladly have Yeno over Hina. Every day.

Gunslinger

Money/Ryo : 4182506

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie Akyla on Sat May 25, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm fine with Yenomrah becoming admin u1.
Carrie Akyla
Mission God
Mission God

Money/Ryo : 1876100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyria Lyris on Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 pm

I very much wouldn't mind Yen being admin. Thigs did feel a little more stable and calmer before when she was admin and not that I'm down-putting any current or any former staff. It just felt more stable and peaceful with Yen around as admin to me and she has worked hard before to keep this place running. She is hardworking and what she does makes sense to me.

Kyria Lyris

Money/Ryo : 5000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance on Sat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Well, for the purposes of an official vote I'll put one in for Yen.
Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Money/Ryo : 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Surge on Sat May 25, 2013 4:34 pm

yen already knows my thoughts on it so my vote is up for her to be head admin

Surges Theme
Surges Battle Theme

Surge

Money/Ryo : 25883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Cygni on Sun May 26, 2013 4:58 am

I voted yes before it was popular. /obligatory hipster joke

Profile | Abilities | Weapons | Miscellaneous
Theme Song: H8seed - Neverending Strife
Battle Theme: Eurobeat Brony - Discord (EuroChaos Mix)
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!" -Pinkie Pie
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!" -Agatha Heterodyne

Important notice: From now on, Deneb will personally bitch-slap anyone who uses any form of the term "other dimension" where it should be "other universe", because the former is wrong.
Alpha Cygni
Master of Calibrations
Master of Calibrations

Money/Ryo : 8225945

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by QoB on Sun May 26, 2013 5:39 pm

I wonder, if everyone had voted no, would it really make a difference?
Seeing your actions in the past makes me think you would try to push to get it anyway.

Now I wonder, will getting the founder account actually make a difference?
You were already in power before, and like all the staff before you, you only fixed what wasn't broken. Not to mention, last time I checked, you guys failed to take care of the site because you were too busy, didn't have enough time, etc.

That said, I guess you are, at the very least, actually active and people seem to like you. So have fun with it. I hope getting that account helps you achieve what you want here.¯\_(ʘ‿ʘ)_/¯

Character~*~Abilities~*~Weapons~*~Misc
Philosopher Fragments: 10
Battle Theme
QoB

Money/Ryo : 15066469

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yenomrah on Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Actually, QoB, if everyone did vote no, I was going to do my absolute best to give it to someone who they did agree on, or just hand it back to the old staff members. I'll admit to being pushy, but in all respect, the forum actually died much faster this time than it did while Lance and the rest of us were in charge. This poll was made so that I could see whether or not my actions were fair, and whether or not people actually wanted this change to happen - Forumotion didn't actually require a poll like this, as I only need permission from other staff members.

I'm not certain if you actually care, but I do promise to do my utmost to make things just a little better - no, I'm not going to change everything about the forum, and no, I'm not going to redo everything I want. I just want it back in running condition, and considering how many applications I've worked on just this weekend, it looks like it's already heading that way again. Also, if you believe there's broken things on the forum that I've overlooked, or that I'm doing the wrong thing, I'd actually like to know your opinion on that, and how to do better! Getting criticism doesn't really help me much unless it's constructive, as then I can see your point of view, and work from there. Would that be alright with you?

Either way, thank you all kindly for your opinions and submissions. I'll work on improving so that the forum doesn't go downhill again.

Yenomrah
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 6303604

Character Profile
Ranks: Wanderer
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia on Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 am

This is Yenomrah, posting as the founder account (the name and avatar were a joke I decided to keep up because of certain conditions), and the transfer's gone over well. I'll keep everyone up to date as best I can, and if you need anything, feel free to send a PM to any of my four accounts. Thanks for your patience and understanding - for those that feel unhappy about this situation, they may also contact me, and I'll do my best to resolve the problem. For now, I'll be locking this.
Princess Celestia

Money/Ryo : 1560002

Character Profile
Ranks: Civilian
Statistics:

View user profile http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top