Staff Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Applications

Post by Yenomrah on Sun May 26, 2013 6:04 am

Hello, Haven! I wanted to let everyone know that we're still looking for more staff to join the family, as I could certainly use more help getting things back on track. Those who are already staff, or have posted an application in the other recent thread don't need to reapply, but everyone else is welcome to let us know that they're interested, and we'll look in to it! Just fill out the application below, and I'll send you a response as soon as we've reached a decision on whether or not we could use your qualifications to help us on our team.

Current Staff Members:

Yenomrah - Admin
Alpha Cygni - Admin
Kokuro - Admin
Lance - Moderator
Carrie Akyla - Moderator
Kurt Rawson - Moderator
Zenaki - Moderator
Caelestis - Moderator

Code:
[b]Rank Desired:[/b] (Are you interested in becoming an administrator or a moderator?)
[b]Position Wanted:[/b] (What exactly is it that you want to do with your job? Create and manage missions? Handle applications? Help with forum graphics?)
[b]Experience:[/b] (Have you had prior administration or moderation experience?)
[b]Reason For Applying:[/b] (Why do you want to be a part of the staff family?)
[b]How Active Are You?[/b] (Do you log in daily? Once a week?)

Yenomrah
The Workaholic
The Workaholic

Money/Ryo : 6303604

Character Profile
Ranks: Wanderer
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Applications

Post by Alpha Cygni on Sun May 26, 2013 11:13 am

Rank Desired: Administrator
Position Wanted: Miscellaneous tinkerer (editing and organization), as well as head of arbitration in the event of site disputes.
Experience: Mod on three sites, including Haven. Admin on two sites, including Haven (on at least two separate occasions, in this case.)
Reason for Applying: I miss being able to organize things in the ACP. Those typos won't fix themselves.
How Active Are You?: Technically, logged in almost daily; as for actual activity, in-character I generally lurk. For staff work, I'm usually more active on weekends.

Profile | Abilities | Weapons | Miscellaneous
Theme Song: H8seed - Neverending Strife
Battle Theme: Eurobeat Brony - Discord (EuroChaos Mix)
"Hold on a second! Eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain, you guys. Chocolate rain!" -Pinkie Pie
"Any sufficiently analyzed magic is indistinguishable from SCIENCE!" -Agatha Heterodyne

Important notice: From now on, Deneb will personally bitch-slap anyone who uses any form of the term "other dimension" where it should be "other universe", because the former is wrong.
Alpha Cygni
Master of Calibrations
Master of Calibrations

Money/Ryo : 8225945

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelestis on Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Rank Desired: Moderator
Position Wanted: Mission Creation/Management. I also wouldn't mind creating special/event missions.
Experience: I was a moderator on 4 previous sites; two of which I was promoted to admin. I also have two sites of my own.
Reason For Applying: I'm often quite creative and I like to give people a challenge to complete. I see you guys need help, and wouldn't mind giving a hand.
How Active Are You? I'm pretty much on every day, creeping around. Character-wise, I can usually post within the same day. As for moderator duties, I will also check in every once in a while to see if anything needs to be done.

*Why be sad when the world is a god damn* RAINBOW!

Caelestis' Theme/Battle Theme

Spoiler:

Caelestis

Money/Ryo : 410000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Rank Desired: Whatever
Position Wanted: Whatever
Experience: Technically, but not on a site that wasn't dead, dying, or run by shitty, non-existent staff.
Reason For Applying: Just 'cos I wanna.
How Active Are You? I CAN get on every day, but I like a break every now an' then, depending on any projects and/or events I'm working on.

Kryn Cluskio

Money/Ryo : 334000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicide King on Wed May 29, 2013 10:30 am

Rank Desired: Admin, or Special Admin if that rank still suits my... usefulness.
Position Wanted: Graphics, Coding, Apps if desired, basically I can do what ever is needed at the time.
Experience: Been a mod and admin for RPGH before as well as ran, built and worked on MANY other sites.
Reason For Applying: To help out, and try to bring this site, which was once invigorating to RP on, back to its old glory, or at the least create a new glory.
How Active Are You? 2 or 3 times a week, I log in, stalk the events and such, see who is coming and going, and log out, some times I'll pop in to the CB have a quick chat, but these days I haven't had much to do on here so I spend my time on netflix. So id i had something to do, I would be on more, seeing as I am on the PC anyways, I could just close the Netflix window and work on site matters.

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 4050407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: