Who, What, When, and Where [NK, P, IO, NC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who, What, When, and Where [NK, P, IO, NC]

Post by Suicide King on Thu May 30, 2013 3:48 pm

[NK-No Killing, P-Private, IO-Invite Only, NC-Non-Combat]

The air was stiff, no breeze, yet still held a chill, something about it, something that had been lingering in it for a long while; Hotaru stood at the edge of the dock, looking out at the water, waiting for some one, But the man who stood on the dock was not entirely Hotaru, actually though just about any test would say he was, he in fact was a bio-replica of the man. The 'Doll was called Nakalī, but only few had seen it before, and even less knew what it really was.

Hotaru had sent word to where he had been told he could find Yubie, the letter entailed where she could find him, and when, and emphasized that the matter was not entirely urgent, but none the less was still some what important. He sent the letter by way of butterfly, well by way of one of his Viṣākta Danśa, a mechanical butterfly, but due to some trust issues he deleted most of its important programming, so his cloaking tech and other skills would be kept out of other peoples hands. The letter also told her to come alone, as he would be there alone, and was uninterested in any kind of fight, out side of some heated discussions that might come of things, but nothing physical, he strictly wanted to talk.

So there he was, a bit early; Hotaru wanted some time to be able to look around and think back on some fond memories, and he had, had time to do so, and now waited on the shore, at the edge of the dock, just as he said he would, alone, and well armed to the teeth just in case Yubie got any funny ideas, an entire war had passed since he had seen her last, and even before that, he and the young girl he left the country to were nor really familiar with one and other; One of the reasons he had asked her here was to get to know her better, and figure out his next move.

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Money/Ryo : 4050407

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who, What, When, and Where [NK, P, IO, NC]

Post by Yubie Zeta on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:27 am

Eyes closed, the young Shiki focused on keeping herself calm and collected, as while she wasn't entirely afraid, she was certainly uncomfortable with the sudden request from the previous Shiki, stating that he wanted to meet with her. It was stated that it wasn't entirely urgent, yet it still was important, and that she should come alone. In general, she was not fond of such requests, as she had little trust for people who may as well be complete strangers; though she managed to find a loophole in the fact that she was rarely ever truly alone, and the man who had made the request would have to understand this nature of hers. The technology that had been utilized to send the letter wasn't entirely primitive in her mind - it was small, difficult to spot, and she had a feeling that some of its functions had been removed; it was possible that the old Shiki was keeping secrets, and happened to still have access to technology she wasn't aware of - she'd have to ask if the subject came up.

Realizing that she could hardly remember what the old Shiki looked like, and the photos she had seen online and about the country were somewhat vague, as if she was seeing a statue, not a person. Yubie rarely could perceive people well from flat images such as that, so she began to feel somewhat awkward, as if she didn't know who or what she was looking for. There was a man, however, on the docks to Seig, who stood peculiarly apart from everything else present. People in general had been evacuated from the scene, as citizens were no longer allowed within Seig City, and demolition would begin shortly. Approaching silently, she moved in a manner that suggested she was present for business, and little more. She had brought her own weapon as well, finding it silly to arrive without a means to defend herself in case this man also wished to do away with her for some various failure.

"I should like to inquire as to your presence, Sir - unless you're someone specific, I believe you may need to remove yourself from the scene. May I be so brash to inquire if you're Hotaru Kagemane, previous Shiki of Shinrei? If you're not... you certainly do share an uncanny resemblance."

Her voice was cold, calculated, but calm, and her eyes scanned the body before her closely as if she was trying to recall a faint memory. She had a feeling it was him; she didn't believe many others would stray near an area where a mass evacuation recently took place, and a meeting was arranged. What he had to say next she couldn't be certain of, though she found it proper to ask of his identity - specifically because she sensed something peculiar about him that made her wonder if the person before her was Hotaru, or even a man at all. She'd heard in the past that the man was a dragon from various rumors, however, the young Shiki wasn't entirely certain if the strange readings she was getting from her senses were picking up proper signs of a dragon in disguise, either. Chalking it up to her own stress and paranoia, she waited patiently for the other to speak up, attempting her best at seeming friendly and polite to the unfamiliar individual.
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Money/Ryo : 2286543

Character Profile
Ranks: Country Leader
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicide King on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Hotaru turned slowly making no threatening or sudden movements, as the woman came in to his direct view he released a sigh of relief, "I am guessing by your knowledge of my name, and old rank, and that you stand before me, here in a place I asked someone to meet me, you are Yubie Zeta, current Shiki." he lifted his hand to his face and removed his mask, showing a face that would look just like him, completely human, more or less.

His eyes ran across her, up, then down, and then back up to her eyes, he remembered her being much smaller, but then she was young, and a great deal of time had past, or it could just be his mind playing tricks. "Well my dear, I called you here for the simple fact that it is long past due you and I had a chat," he smiled at her, choosing to ignore the fact that she seemed slightly nervous; He on the other hand is 100% calm, since after all he himself is in a not to far off hiding place, and in no real danger of being harmed.

He sat down with a rather loud thump, placing his pack next to him, crossing is arms and legs, "So tell me, after I left the city, what happened, how did the city fall? I know the public details, but I cant help but think there is more to the story." He smiles again, waiting to see what she might do, he hoped she would sit and talk, but knew she was not all to trusting, so would likely stay standing, which he would understand; Keeping the higher ground in a combat situation is key, and she isn't likely to know what to expect of the situation just yet.

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yubie Zeta on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:57 am

The man had lifted his mask and revealed his face to her so that she could further identify him and remember the peculiar encounter she had with him when he'd first come to her wearing that strange armor set. Nodding, she closed her eyes, deciding to ignore the feeling that something wasn't quite right with the man, and she realized that regardless, this man had asked for her to speak with him. He appeared to know and remember he from the day she'd somehow managed to claim victory over the tournament and earn her place as a leader, but as he mentioned that he was here to speak with her, and his first question was related to the fall of Seig City, her facial features contorted into a look of discomfort and possibly pain. She remained silent for a few moments, finally opening her mouth to deliver a cold response to explain.

"We weren't prepared, and the city's design made evacuation complicated. A man who called himself Democratis Eden claimed he was a decedent of Masato Kazuya Eden somehow found me while I was visiting Seig, and proclaimed that he could dissolve the diamond and tungsten of the dome that protected the city. I failed to stop his endeavors, he killed quite a few citizens during our chase, and by the time I almost had him in my clutches, he'd already dissolved a major piece of the dome."

By now, her eyes appeared glazed, and her face had adopted some kind of frozen expression. Her words came across closer to a report being delivered by a military member to a higher commanding officer, while the rest of her body appeared stiff in contrast to the man's. A perceptive person would note that her reaction had little to do with whether or not the other man was friendly, as he seemed plenty calm and considerate; the subject alone was still a very sensitive one to her, and the feeling of failure left her feeling hollow and furious. She didn't want to seem cruel and rude to the other man, though, so she paused for a moment and crossed her arms to ease the uncomfortable feeling that was building up in her body.

"We haven't found many records on the man, but he claimed he was with what we believe to be a terrorist group, the Luna Cruentus. A country wide alert is in place to locate the man if he remains on Shinreian territory, and we're increasing security. Lastly, I've deemed Seig City too dangerous to inhabit; evacuations are difficult, and the city does not merit value for its difficulty to protect. All of this can be found in records of the news. Did you have further questions?"
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Suicide King on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:23 pm

Hotaru's mouth dropped, his eyes scanned the girl for any signs of he being less than honest with him, because if she was telling the truth he was in some real trouble. Masato, a man he did not encounter him self but new by name, face and reputation, was fairly powerful for his time, and since all the changes to genetics, new realms being found, all the new species being brought to light, god only knows what this descendant of Masato could have up his sleeve, though he had a good idea who he could ask, Azmara.

He regained his composure quickly, closing his mouth and returning to his non treating, friendly look, "Miss Zeta, this man you encountered, what did he look like? Was there anything notable about the man?" he scanned her up and down, then smiled again, "You see, Masato was a good man, in fact I personally knew some one who was very close with him, and where like all of us, he may have made some," he paused for the right word, "unsavory choices, all in all he was some one I could respect." He let out a soft sigh, "And to think some one could be using his name, claiming to be a descendant of him, I just find it hard to swallow. This man can not be telling the truth, its just to far out there."

Hotaru just watched the girl, knowing that most of what he knows is hear say, and he can not really remember much, but the feeling he had was off, the man he heard about, the Warrior Masato, no way any descendant of his be a terrorist, but if that is the case, then Horaru would have to take action, and return to Shinrei. "ignore my questions about the mans looks, it doesn't really matter, but I do have one more question i would like answered, who is running the operation set forward to hunt down this Mr.Eden?" he smiled and waited to hear what she had to say.

Suicide King
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yubie Zeta on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Her eyes were sharp in appearance, and as he continued to ask questions, her face continued to grow more and more contorted until she seemed to be feeling some kind of pent up rage despite how calm Hotaru seemed. She noted the details he had, how the father of this terrorist may have been a good man, though she knew very little about all of the other details he had for her. Opening her mouth, she was about to explain the details, but he told her not to worry about those anymore, and then inquired as to who was running the operation to find the man and bring him to justice. For whatever reason, the question made her snap at him, and her voice seemed thick with malice.

"Everyone."

In truth, the response wasn't entirely inaccurate. Indeed, everyone in Shinrei had been notified of the man, what to do if they saw him, and the bounty on the man's head was substantial enough to make just about any member of Haven want to drag him back to Shinrei for his execution if they hadn't already killed him to begin with. She sighed, attempting to calm herself again, and the frown on her face shrank just a little as she made her best move to explain her statement more clearly for Hotaru, and not appear as a cruel leader that was only hellbent on selfish desires and revenge. Yubie had no intentions of further disappointing or failing anyone else in such recent timing.

"We've sent notification out to everyone in Shinrei, and I've made attempts to notify the other countries of this man. He's killed many, and had he destroyed the city during my absence, his move would have stolen the lives of thousands. As for his appearances, I find myself somewhat aggravated. There's pictures all over the country, in daily news reports, and the entire military is determined to find him. We haven't, however, decided to patrol outside of the country. I don't feel it right for us to search beyond our borders at this time for risk of further attacks at home while our power is spread. Trading has also stopped between the other countries. They will speak to us, explain their situations, and meet us in a neutral ground before we have anything more to deal with them. In fact, we have gotten a meeting arranged with Deion, but that's all for now."

She sounded calm again, and had backed away from being over aggressive. To a degree, she appeared tired, though she feared that admitting any kind of weakness would encourage the previous leader that the current one needed replacing. Deciding that there wasn't much she could do to seem collected about the situation, Yubie decided that the best she could do in return for the man's patience was to listen and accept advice, for while she was young, she was hardly fond of brash actions. Fumbling with something in her pocket, Yubie remembered that she did have a picture of the man they were hunting, as well - had Hotaru not told her that it was irrelevant, she would have shown that as well with her response, but she decided it best to wait for the moment.
Yubie Zeta
Leader of Shinrei
Leader of Shinrei

Character Profile
Statistics:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content