Look at how many F's I don't give! [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look at how many F's I don't give! [Open]

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:14 pm

"KRYN!" Squealed an annoyance behind the man. He paid the girl no mind. "KRYN! Can't you read? It said 'do not enter', why are we entering?!"

Kryn sighed an turned around and got into his little sister's face. He stared into her now frightened eyes. "You seem to not grasp what laws are. Laws are thing you're not supposed to get caught doing. That's how I see it. As long as we don't get caught, we'll be fine." (Oh, Kryn. You're such a rebel.)

Mieryk stood behind the two bickering siblings silently. Like usual.

"That does not explain why we are entering," Karli pointed out in a much more hushed tone than before.

Kryn didn't answer. He was honestly just curious if anyone from Kyre still recognized Kryn Cluskio as a Nexus. It's been a while since he's done anything for Kyre. He might as well be an outlaw by now for disappearing so suddenly.

Whatever the situation, he was still curious as to what the hell this place was. Mefris has seen it many times while flying over Kyre. Almost got blown out of the sky one time too.

How did Kryn and his siblings get in to such a facility? Ask the guards with the hand-shaped burns on ther face and gear.

Kryn now licked his bloody hands clean and then wiped the saliva off on his pants. He then sucked on his cut thumb until the bleeding stopped.

"Kryn?"

Kryn moved forward, crouching behind a building wall and watching for cameras. He pointed and Karli took them out with a well-placed bullet. Once none of them saw any more cameras in the area, he placed a foot on the wall and looked up it. It was tall. Very tall. Probably a hanger from one of those mechas that are supposed to be here. To his left an right, Karli and Mieryk took the same position. Then in perfect unison, they all launched themselves upwards with their wall foot and summoned their wings. The sped to the roof of the hanger and would have completely over shot it if they each hadn't grabbed hold of the railing. And without losing a beat, Karli shot another camera just before it rotated to view them.

"Wow! Kryn, look at this!"

Now, Karli may not seem like it, but she's nuts for a well-made machine. Over the railing on the top of the building, she saw planes and other vehicles as far as the eye could see. Mieryk's eyebrows even raised a little at the sight. Kryn, however, had seen this before as Mefris. He wasn't necessarily impressed anymore, but it was still a pretty cool sight.

"C'mon you two. Let's see what the hell this place is."

Kryn Cluskio

Money/Ryo : 334000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Look at how many F's I don't give! [Open]

Post by Spectre-K10 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 pm

"Looks like somebody got here before me," the cyborg sighed upon seeing stumps which were supposed to be cameras. The smell of burning circuits were still fresh. Whoever did this surely didn't concern himself with being inconspicuous in the long run.

"Must we do this? I mean you already have a bounty on your head from that tussle in Forge. This isn't a good way to build relations with the other leaders, you know?"

"HA! Since when did you become so concerned about politics? Besides, I'm not here for myself or for Alteria. You know, I should really start working on your auto-sync, Echo."

"I doubt I'd enjoy it."

"That's the spirit."

"Could we possibly keep a low profile? I don't know about you, but a couple of guys out for my head doesn't sit well with me."

"Too late for that." Ghost kicked down a door leading to one of the hangars. "Sorry, the door was stuck." He calmly said to the technicians and mechanics working on a dismembered mech arm. The men were stricken with panic, but all that subsided when Ghost flashed a pair of forged IDs.

"Roy Salvage and Mitch... Blinkton?" one of the mechanics read aloud.

Echo glared at Ghost. Blinkton? That was the best he could come up with?!

"I never heard of any of you."

"That's cause we're new here. So, what'cha guys working on?"

"Sorry, we can't talk about it. Also I suggest knocking before making another mess like this. We're the ones who are supposed to pay for these, you know?"

Ghost just snickered.

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

Money/Ryo : 9742608

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Well.....this is definitely not supposed to look like this.

Kotaro said as he held one of the bodies of a destroyed security camera in his hand. He rarely visited the airfield, its security was practically enough to leave it alone. But someone decided to be stupid enough to cause a scene and try and infiltrate, it appeared. Even if Kotaro wasn't the Excidio of Kyre he would be working on making sure whoever it was would be caught. This rank was just further reasoning on why he should. Why hadn't the alarm gone off yet anyways? These were just the front gate guards. The security room was separate and should have sent an alert once the cameras had started to go dark.

Kotaro sighed and shook his head as he pulled out his cellphone then headed into the front gate of the security checkpoint, taking the radio from the dead guard. He brought it up and pushed down on the receiver.

"Security room, this is Kotaro Kuya are you there?" Static. Static. Static. He dropped the radio. Security room must have also have been hitin the scuffle. More than one man must have entered and taken care of whatever resistance would get in front of them. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number, bringing it to his ear.

"This is Kotaro Kuya, serial number *Classified* (HA!)."

"Excidio Kotaro? Yes sir! What is it?"

"Aerial Metropolitan has been infiltrated. I need teams set around the field to make sure there is no possible escape. None by air, none by land, I don't even want a chance for sewer lines to be used. Close it all up"

"Aerial Metropolitan infiltrated!? On it!"

Kotaro hung up. "Homeland security better move quickly." He looked at the alarm and sighed. "Hitting it now would just give them a chance to escape....." He rubbed his chin and after a few moments of thought, smirked and removed his sunglasses. "I got an idea...." He reached down and started sorting through the equipment of the checkpoint. "Come on come on....There!" He said pulling out what looked like a wireless demolitions detonator on top of plastic explosives. he opened the detonator and started fiddling with its signal and wiring. After wards he set the trigger for the plastic explosives into the circuitry of alarm system. Once pushed, the alarms would blaze and the place would lock down. After that he took an earpiece from the dead guards and set the signal to the National security forces so he would know what was ready and what wasn't. he could also then give the orders and use it to relay what was being said to the tams.

At least now he had a form of advantage. He pocketed the detonator in his large coat, glad the coffin could now be summoned to him instead of carrying it, and checked his pistols.

Then his bible.

"Ready." With a deep breath he started to make his way towards the entrance, noticing a few more guards taken down in a similar manner to the front gate. After a few minutes he spotted a kicked in door, one that lead to the hangers. He emerged in the door, entering, his boots making one loud thud to make everyone aware of his presence. His hair was silver as always, though now spiked back while remaining long. He had returned his sunglasses into position, which were sharp and sheen. He wore no shirt, but a large black trench coat that was torn at the tails and had a few signs of the cross on it. His hands wore finger-less gloves that also had a cross on each, but was cut out and had small metal bits on the knuckles. he was also as tall as ever, 6'3 and well muscled, though all his scars were now gone from his healing factor.

He looked at the door and shook his head. "You know.....I enjoy kicking down doors once in a while but really, it seems unnecessary." he said looking towards the two speaking to the scientists. He noticed quite a few of them looked at him shocked. Really what was there to be shocked about?

So I don't wear a shirt anymore. So what!?

Kotaro Kuya

Money/Ryo : 956679

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Kryn entered through the roof and went down some stairs. Once he exited the stairwell, he found himself a hallway. There were cameras in the halls, and Karli reached for her gun, but Kryn raised a hand then motioned for them to follow. He assumed that once he was inside, nobody would give a crap about him. He hoped that nobody would remember his sudden disappearance.

He also hoped his old Nexus ID would work.

"Kryn, let's go back and look at the planes."

"Karli, shut the hell up and follow me."

They took a left. Another left. Then straight. then a right. Then another straight. Past the broken door.

Kryn stopped and looked inside the room. He wondered why the door was busted down and why there was a buff shirtless man in there. He made no attempts at a movement as he watched the happenings unfold with his arms crossed. Karli and Mieryk both stood in front of Kryn, as they were both shorter.

Kryn Cluskio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre-K10 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 pm

"So what can I do for you gents?" the mechanic asked with a clearly annoyed tone.

"Oh nothing. We were just looking around, getting familiar with the place. You know how hard it is to be the new guy." He walked over to the arm and scanned it visually. "Looks like this thing's seen better days."

"Some drunk sec got into the cockpit of the mech and started pushing buttons. Damn idiot almost blew our heads off. At least that would be the last we see of him."

"I hear ya. Nothing worse than some drunk idiot playing around with a ton of firepower."

"You'd know wouldn't you, 'Roy'." Echo shook his head.

"Please! Don't touch that!" The mechanic swatted Ghost's hand away when he tried to reach into a valve in the construct.

"Relax, I know my way around circuits. See here? You'd need a new capacitor since this one's burnt. And these wires are loose, just look at it. You'd have a fire as soon as you started this baby up. Just saying you know."

Ghost backed away when the mechanic shoved him to the side. What a nice way of saying thanks.

When another man entered marked by the sound of his boot, Ghost hardly made an effort to look, being much more interested in the mech that was undergoing repairs. Until he heard the new arrival speak.

"Kotaro?" He turned around and saw that it was indeed his old buddy. "Hey! Long time no see, buddy. How've ya been? I heard you took care of the syndicate. You should have invited me, you know. That must have been quite the show."

"You know this guy? Okay you know what, forget I asked that question. I don't want to know what you've been up to before my creation."

"Are you sure? It's quite the story which started in--"

"I don't wanna hear it! NANANANA I'm not hearing anything. OUCH! Hey, what'd you taze me for?"

Ghost laughed as he blew his finger which he used to shoot a stream of electricity at Echo's head. He then turned back to Kotaro. "I see you've changed your style. Chicks must be digging those guns, eh? Hehehe."

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Kotaro raised an eyebrow at the voice of one of the inhabitants of the hanger. Ghost? What the hell was he doing in a Kyrein hanger? Kotaro crossed his arms and balanced out his stance. To be honest Ghost would definitely be able to break in with subtlety and his friend, or what appeared to be so, could have been the second party for the attack. That was just great, the cyborg was infiltrating a place of technological prowess, weaponry, and gear.

"Ghost? Been a while." He said pushing up on his sunglasses. "Yeah my style has changed. And....well I have been getting stares." he said with a small chuckle.

"Well then, Ghost, I'd say it was good to see you again but," he sighed. "Last time I checked you're not part of the Kyre military." He said jerking a thumb to the battered door. "I'm guessing that is your handiwork, and I'd really like to be wrong about the incapacitated guards being your work as well." He said looking towards the door for a second, only to see 3 others. One looked strikingly familiar.

He looked back at Ghost. "So....they happen to be friends of yours?" He asked keeping his left to Ghost and right towards the three at the door.

"Kotaro. Roadblocks are set up, we also have anti-air defences prepped. Working on the sewer." Kotaro heard on the headset. Thank god it was only able to be heard by him.

"This really isn't a good day..."

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Kotaro? Kotaro Kuya? Kryn recognized that name, but the person was a little different. Either way, Kryn pushed his brother and sister to either side and motioned for them to stay outside. If anyone was going to know about Kryn's disappearance, it would be Kotaro.

Oh he hoped he didn't remember.

"Kotaro Kuya, huh? Excidio, last I checked." Kryn hid his hands behind his back and expertly put him white gloves on. This way, Kotaro wouldn't see Kryn's left hand and how it was black and metallic.

Karli and Mieryk listened from outside the door, ready to run at a moment's notice. They just stood there as their brother entered the room. "You recognize me, don't you? I guess I look more like Mefris with my hair like this, but it's me. I'm Kryn. Mefris is gone for good now." Then Kryn remembered his accent. It was too late to hide it, so he just went with it. He stopped walking when Kotaro was between him and the other two strangers. "So these two aren't with Kyre, you say?"

Karli and Mieryk looked at each other, unable to figure out what to do. Karli looked scared, and Mieryk's face was unchanged like always, but he was clearly nervous too, his hand going towards his back for his weapon that he didn't bring today.

Kryn Cluskio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Rei flew through the cool night on her pegasus, flying towards the Aerial Metropolitan. She had gotten a call from a government official, working under her cousin Kotaro, letting her know what had happened. The base had been infiltrated by two groups and as Kotaro's family she was called and then even asked if she could come in and help. Rei's immediate family was also quite prestigious and had some historical ties with the government. Rei decided she would indeed come in and help. Rei could see Kotaro had ordered an anti-air defense. It wouldn't be too hard to get through as long as she identified herself as Kotaro's cousin and a descendant of the Diamante family.

As she neared, the air defense group went on alert. Rei stopped and hovered in front of them. "I am Rei Diamante! I was called in to help pursue the infiltrators!" The head of the unit seemed to turn his head for a moment, maybe speaking into something and nodded his head. He must've gotten orders from Kotaro to let her in.

Rei flew in and landed in the hangar. After dismounting Io, she returned her to her planar dimension. She decided to investigate the hanger. Rushing to the entrance in her heavy yet quiet boots, she peeked into the hallway. All the cameras were shot out. Her original inference was that whoever it was they must have went through there. However it would be harder to sneak in through the hangar where taking care of security would be much more difficult. She rushed back to the hangar, looking for any signs of disturbance.

Rei found a disturbed piece of the roof, while investigating it thoroughly. It seemed a little curled around the edges where someone could've been trying to open it. She lifted it up and jumped down to the floor with a thud. The cool air of the facility hit her and she rubbed her bare arms, getting used to the temperature change. All she was dressed in for that night, rushing for a bit, was a dark purple racerback tank top and a pair of dark brown shorts while her hair was hastily tied up in a messy braid.

Before her was a hallway with many different passages. Rei had never been to this place before. Luckily she brought her necklace with her. Thinking of Kuya, Rei's necklace glowed a light blue and pointed in the direction she had to go. She followed where it pointed, running through the halls, her now quiet boots making noise through the halls. She kept her pace until she turned right. There in a flash she spotted two people, both very familiar looking. Rei caught herself short of continuing her run, boots making a small skid noise and she turned back, pressing her back against the wall, panting from her recent run. She peeked around the corner and got names to the two standing in the hall. "If Karli and Mieryk are here... Then Kryn must be here too." She would need to get past them to get to Kotaro. Rei had a feeling he was down there.
celtic_wonder

Money/Ryo : 2084883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre-K10 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

"Incapacitated guards? I guess that explains why there weren't any going about. No, apparently someone beat me here. You know me, I'd sooner hack the cams than shoot it straight out. Check my mags, each bullet is there. And besides, Rose and I got a bet running that I can't go one sneaking mission without shooting a guard. Can you believe that? I think she thinks that I got some obsession about putting a bullet in someone's head."

Ghost shook his head. "She thinks she knows me that much." He looked at the other three who were looking in from the broken door and shook his head again. "Nope, never seen any of them before. I'll have someone back home update the database to fix that."

He looked back at the mechanics and said, "If you haven't figured it out yet, I was playing you for fools. Go on, get out of here before things get ugly. Not saying it will, but it will. Pretty sure of that."

"Pretty sure, huh? In that case, I think I'll just be going now."

Ghost grabbed Echo by the collar and pulled him back. At this, Echo just sighed. "So you've reached Excidio level. Congratulations on that, I knew you'd prosper. Oh, I seem to have forgotten something."

He pointed to Echo and patted him on the shoulder. "By the way, this is Echo. A structural copy of myself running on an AI I modeled after myself."

"This guy's a whack job! Somebody kill me now!"

"What a kidder. Rose said I should be running around with friends more often. Didn't have that many that could withstand sparring sessions out of the chamber."

"You do realize how that sounded, right?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotaro Kuya on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:54 pm

So it hadn't been Ghost who had taken out the security forces? That just left the three in the doorway. Glancing towards them he saw the familiar one approach. Kryn? Now he remembered, the split personality vampire acid blood guy. At first him and Kotaro hadn't gotten on well but after meeting Mefris, couldn't blame Kryn for being a bit of a loner. He also noticed his new look and accent with a nod, glancing towards Ghost and Echo again.

"I remember you Kryn." he sighed. "Me and you...got to talk after this." He said as Ghost had the scientists leave. He also remembered Rose. At least she seemed fine.

"Glad to hear Rose is still looking out for you." Kotaro said with a small smile. "I'm sure if she wasn't you may be a bit rougher in appearance by now. When congratulated on becoming Excidio Kotaro shrugged. "Title's may give weight but its what a man does that builds what sort of character he really is." He gave a short wave to Echo. "Echo, I believe you but not everybody should be killed to end suffering." he chuckled.

His face then returned to theblank expression it had been in when he had entered. "Kryn, just so you know, your not going to jail. Though I do need to slap you on the wrist." he said.

"Sir, Rei Diamante has entered the premises. She wishes to help."

Kotaro was glad his sunglasses hid his eyes.

Help me but danger is brewing.

"So Ghost, I'm assuming you didn't enter this hanger full of weaponry for nothing. What were you planning on stealing or downloading?" He asked.He then looked at Echo. "By the way, nice chassis." he said.

Kotaro Kuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kryn Cluskio on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Kryn smirked a little when Kotaro stated he needed to slap his wrist. He knows, he though. Even so, Kryn doesn't have to fight him.

So he decided to help him. He stepped in behind Kotaro then heard Karli whisper something to Mieryk outside. He motioned them in. He knew Mieryk would be watching. Just then, Mieryk stepped in and Karli hesitated for a second, looking down the hall. When it seemed she dismissed what she saw as unimportant or not there, she stepped into the room over her brother.

"Karli, Kotaro. Kotaro, Karli. Mieryk, Kotaro. Kotaro, Mieryk. My brother and sister." He decided to skip over the introductions quickly, as it seemed things will "get ugly."

Kryn looked at his glove. He took it off and revealed the metallic-like substance that was now his hand. He didn't want to break it if he had to shift his hand to claw mode quickly.

Mieryk's hand touched his shoulder, remembering the weapon that should be there.

Karli reached for the pistol in her back pocket. She took it and kept her hand behind her back, also hiding behind the silver haired giant, as she switched the safety off.

Kryn Cluskio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Rei kept her back to the wall, waiting to hear if Mieryk or karli decided to walk down the hall. No one came. Rei peeked back into the hall and saw they were gone. Maybe they had gone inside the room. Rei's necklace still glowed cyan blue so Rei continued to follow it down the hall.

The necklace led her to a room whose door was kicked down, wood splintered in different directions. The crystal pointed inside. Rei looked inside and true enough her cousin was inside. Kotaro was with Kryn, Karli, and Mieryk and two others. Rei swung her self back onto the wall by the door frame, at least what was left of it.

After listening in a little Rei learned Kryn was actually going to help kotaro. He may have been one of the people who broke in but it was rather a good thing he wasn't trying to pick a fight with Kotaro.

Rei decided to find another way around to the room, since the entrance already seemed quite full. She dashed across the door frame sneakily, hoping no one saw her. There really wasn't another door until a ways down the hall, which made Rei guess that maybe the room they were in must be a big room for making mechanics. It would make sense they would need all that room in one hall.

Rei found a door on her right and entered. Thankfully no one was there and it seemed to be like a conference room. However there were a lot of doors to choose one. Rei took the one to the right, sure it would be the same direction going back down the hall she came from. The next room she came in seemed to be some kind of office. Looking at the name tag of the desk, it seemed to belong to the Head Supervisor of the Mech Construction. Rei could hear a doorknob turning just across from the desk. Whoever was the head supervisor must be coming back from somewhere so Rei rushed through the door facing the right side of the desk.

Rei rushed in closing the door, but almost running into one of the unknown men she saw, the one who seemed to be pulled by the collar. Luckily, Rei stopped herself before running completely into him, with a look of surprise in her face. "Whoops." Rei said sheepishly, with a shy giggle whilst rubbing her head. "Sorry about that," then Rei turned to Kotaro. "Well I'm here! What'd I miss?"
celtic_wonder

Money/Ryo : 2084883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre-K10 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Echo held up his index finger in the air and hung his head low. "I'll pretend I did not just hear that," aiming what he said to Kotaro's misinterpreted compliment.

Ghost scratched the back of his head. "Stealing is a harsh word isn't it? I would say liberate, but come on, we all know that these things aren't held here against their will. Let's just call it borrowing for someone who may or may not return it. As for what I'm here to borrow, it's a roster of the people stationed here. I don't know what it's for, and I didn't need to know so I didn't ask."

"Don't bother asking who hired us either. He's working on the 'employee-employer confidentiality' principle."

"Of course I have to work on the principle. Who do you take me for, one of those self-destructive grunts from Black List? If I go around telling everyone I meet who hired me, I'd be betraying the Mercenary's Code of Honor. I was pretty sure I programmed that into your head."

He looked at the girl behind the white-haired guy Kotaro called Cream, or something and said, "You remind me a bit of my daughter. Dye your hair brown, cut it short and wear some colored contacts and you'd look just like her. Probably. Not sure since I never saw her grow. She was such a sweet child too." Ghost let out a deep sigh. Damned memories.

"You're actually reminiscing the past when we're about to be mauled on by four people and no doubt a couple of hundreds of armed men just outside?"

"Well I could just set you off to self-destruct while I make a break for it. I could always use your back-up drives to make another you."

"You sure know how to make me feel special... you ass."

"Watch your language, we got kids here."

Echo looked at the girl. "Right. Shouldn't you scuttle along now? Neither of us want to shoot a little girl." Ghost delivered a hard slap to Echo's head. "OW! What was that for?"

"You were being rude."

"Well no need to be so-- Are you guys kidding me?!" Echo was frustrated at the new arrival. Really? How was this supposed to be a fair fight? "Five on two, eh? Maybe we should call in the Reapers? Oh wait, call in those Sentinels you have roaming around the quarters. I wouldn't mind seeing those gals fight."

"You kidding me? We can take them on." He looked at Kotaro. "You wouldn't mind if we get ready, right? Echo, hold this for me will ya." Ghost thrust his rifle into Echo's hands before he threw his arms to the side. "This is a really good party trick." A few seconds later a large stream of glistening blue substance jettisoned out of his palms which then started to float around the pair.

They were butterflies, Morphos to be specific. "Now watch, this is a good one." He rotated his hands and the butterflies swirled into a pair of disks. The arm gestures were pointless and merely for show.

He took the two shields, putting one on his left arm and trading the other to Echo for his gun back.

"Well, this is new. But it's still five against two."

"Is it?" Ghost cocked his head. "Let the games begin!" Ghost and Echo suddenly disappeared from thin air and in a couple of moments, they reappeared in different locations. Ghost was up in the catwalk with his HEV's dual laser sights aiming at Cream, or whatever his name was. Echo was by the foot of the mech with his rifle slung over his shoulder. "Your move."

(╯°□°)╯︵ Guest  
Spectre-K10
Leader of Alteria
Leader of Alteria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top