Where are all these reunions coming from!? (Celty and Mini x3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are all these reunions coming from!? (Celty and Mini x3)

Post by celtic_wonder on Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Rei laid back into the grass of the field, feeling a little exhausted. Her phoenix comically laid next to her, with his golden and red feathered wings spread back. She had been spending time with her phoenix and had discussed an idea she wanted to try with him. It was a vision of  an ability she had saw, one where she was fusing with her phoenix. Rei wondered if it would happen and wanted to try it with Firesong, but decided otherwise since they were in a big grassy field. Nothing good would come out of it.

Rei pet her phoenix's soft, feathery head. "I wonder if I"m still developing more powers." Rei said as she pet his head and he crooned.  Suddenly, his behavior changed, cocking his head up and looking around quickly. "Something wrong Fire?" Rei asked, sitting up. he must be hearing someone approach. Rei kept Firesong with her, crouching and moving stealthily through the field grass, trying to get a glimpse of who it was.
celtic_wonder

Money/Ryo : 2084883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where are all these reunions coming from!? (Celty and Mini x3)

Post by Minra on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 am

The sun shone brightly, casting a long shadow over the dirt path. Min walked, enjoying the nice breeze that came. She was wearing a black tank top with a blue vest on top. Her purple hair was let down freely, flowing with the wind and hee skirt was halfway to her knees. Min walked further along the road silently, she didn't know why she was here, only that she felt she needed a break. Min had done too many 'interesting' things lately and frankly, it was getting tiring.

Then, Min walked off the path and walked through the grass. Her destination; a tree on top of a hill. The tree would provide cool shade while the elevation wouldn't stop the nice breeze. While climbing up, Min heard the sound of grass moving somewhere near her. Taking a bow that was hidden, behind her back, Min took an arrow out of a quiver of many and drew the bow, ready to fire the arrow. Min silently walked towards where she had heard the sound and when she felt she was close, she ducked, hiding behind the thicker stems of the grass.

Minra

Money/Ryo : 103800

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Rei looked through the grass, pistol out in hand. it was hard to tell who it was since their "pursuer" possibly had ducked into the grass, also sensing their presence. Rei silently but quickly crawled closer to the mysterious person, while her phoenix Firesong swiftly flew among the grass on the other side as a distraction.

Rei managed to make it closer to the person on her side. She could see the point of an arrow poking through the strands of grass. Rei could now also make out purple hair. She thought it seemed rather familiar. Once Rei got close she pointed her gun right at the person's face, finger firmly on the trigger. "If you shoot so will I." Rei said focused and sternly. She glanced at the girl's face and a surprised look came to her face.

"Oh! Min it's you!!" Rei suddenly changed at the sight of her long lost friend. At such speed Rei holstered her gun just as she pushed herself forward greeting Min with a hug. "How have you been?! I'm sorry for pointing a gun at your face." Rei said with such liveliness.
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:31 am

Min saw a bird flying in a different direction and as she watched it, a gun was pointed straight at her. The girl Min saw had a very familiar face.

"If you shoot so will I."

This dismissed all thoughts from Min and she quickly put back her bow and arrow, lifting her hands. Suddenly, the girl put back her gun and jumped into Min, holding her tightly.

"Oh! Min it's you!!"

This confused Min. How did this girl know her but not the other way around? Min thought hard as they both fell to the ground. Suddenly, Min's face lit up.

"Rei? Is that you?"

Min gave the hug back tightly, remembering Rei completely now.

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:51 pm

"Rei? Is that you?"

Rei didn't even answer at first. She was too overwhelmed with joy at seeing Min. Again it had been so long since she had last seen min. Most of her closest friends she hadn't seen for awhile. Since Rei just came to this realization, she found it rather odd it happened so. Rei finally decided it was time to pull back and moved her now long, redder hair from clinging to Min's body.

"Yes it's me!" Rei replied. Her phoenix had landed on her shoulders as she sat up, looking curiosly at min, getting very close to her face. "How have you been? Oh! this is Firesong by the way."
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am

"Yes it's me! How have you been? Oh! this is Firesong by the way."

Min reluctantly let go of Rei as she pulled back. Then, as the bird on Rei's shoulder began to stud her, Min in turn studied it as well. It seemed like a familiar type of bird, yet strangely different.

"Is Firesong a phoenix?"

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:54 pm

"Is Firesong a phoenix?"

Rei nodded. "Yes as a matter of fact he is. But he should be going soon. His time in our world is up." Rei said, referring to Firesong returning with her other summons. Firesong seemed to study Min closer and touched her face with his beak.

"D'aww he likes you Min~" Rei smiled, just before Firesong screeched loudly in her ear and flew away, to where a portal was opened. Rei smiled and looked back at Min.

"Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile Min." She asked curiously.
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:28 pm

"Yes as a matter of fact he is. But he should be going soon. His time in our world is up." 

Min soon realised that this was a summon. Then, to Min's surprise, Firesong touched its beak on Min's face. Wondering what had happened, Min looked confused, until Rei said,

"D'aww he likes you Min~" 

Min blushed a little to this but was startled when Firesong screeched. And while watching the bird fly off into a portal, Min wondered how Rei and Firesong had met.

"Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in awhile Min." 

Min smiled.

"I've been training. What about you? What have you been doing all this time?"

Min asked, returning Rei's question.

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:22 pm

"I've been training. What about you? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I've just been travelling around... again."
Rei replied. Nothing much has changed really since she last met Min. She was still traveling and visiting the same old places as usual. It was always nice though to get out of Kyre once in a while and see how the other countries have changed or are currently changing.

"Although.... I still haven't found one of my cousins yet. It's quite odd but when I was looking at some family records with Kotaro in the Grand Library it seemed that his picture was taken out and his name scratched out. Rei explained.

"I haven't been able to get any leads on him either. My parents won't talk to me about him. In fact no one in my family will." This ended up bringing rei to think more on this subject. If no one in her family wanted to speak of him, did that mean he sort of went "rogue" from their family traditions? Rei shrugged.

"Ah well!"
Rei said, laying down onto the grass, hand behind her head. "Maybe something will come up eventually. I haven't heard much from Kuya so i don't know if he got any information about it or not."
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:29 am

"Although.... I still haven't found one of my cousins yet. It's quite odd but when I was looking at some family records with Kotaro in the Grand Library it seemed that his picture was taken out and his name scratched out." 

Min had no idea what Rei was talking about, but she still nodded, pretending she knew. It seemed Rei could use the support.

"I haven't been able to get any leads on him either. My parents won't talk to me about him. In fact no one in my family will." 

Min thought about this. Obviously, there was a reason they weren't telling her, but what that reason could be is very difficult to tell. It could be that they do not wish to talk about him or simply cannot because of a promise.

"Ah well! Maybe something will come up eventually. I haven't heard much from Kuya so i don't know if he got any information about it or not." 

"Kuya..."

Min struggled to remember this person at first, then it hit her. Rei must have been talking about Kotaro. Then, she began to wonder how he was. Rei had said she hadn't heard from him lately so there was no point in asking her. Then, Min started remembering that day. Kotaro was under attack by some armed men, in the middle of a playground. That was the day Min had met Rei, Kotaro and Sangoran. And also the young girl, Carly. After a bit, Min shook her head, coming back to the real world. Seeing Rei lying in the grass, Min sat down beside her.

"How are Sangoran and Carly?"

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Rei just laid there, almost getting lost at the lifelessness oft he clouds above them. They just always seemed to be floating endlessly above them, but not devoid of emotion at all. They seemed pretty cheerful today.... wait what?

Rei looked back at Min, surprised she and gotten distracted so easily. Maybe it was because she could never find anymore time these days to just relax and look at clouds. Or maybe it was because she just never bothered. At first mention, it didn't register to rei that Min may have forgotten Kuya. She only came back from her mind being literally in the clouds when Min asked, "How are Sangoran and Carly?"

"Oh!" Rei said, realizing she had dazed off into the clouds. "They are great!" She smiled. "We just recently celebrated Carly's birthday. She's eight now." Rei smiled and sighed off, looking to the clouds again.

"They had to go again though because Aoi has to finish up his medical training....." Rei understood Aoi had to do what he wanted to. It was his dream, so Rei was alright with him being away to fulfill that for awhile. She just missed them both so dearly.
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:06 am

"We just recently celebrated Carly's birthday. She's eight now. They had to go again though because Aoi has to finish up his medical training....." 

Min was happy to know everyone was alright. Hearing the last part, Min was a little surprised, she didn't remember anything about medical training. Perhaps he had just forgotten to mention this to her. Sighing, she kneeled next to Rei.

"So, what're you planning for later on?"

Min asked, her face blank, distracted by some memories.

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 pm

"So, what're you planning for later on?" Rei turned and looked over to Min, who had seemed to be kneeling right beside her.

"Hmm..." Rei considered. She never really thought much of what she should do with herself later on. Rei was 18 so maybe it would be good to think of some kind of profession or hobby to do, not that traveling was already kind of a hobby in itself. But maybe if she had to choose a profession, it must have something to do with traveling... lots of it.

"Well I don't really know but to would be nice to do something with traveling in it. I hate being stuck in one place for a really long time," Rei propped herself on one elbow and looked to Min. "I can't even stay at my own house for more than one week!" Rei laughed. "How about you?"
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:34 am

"Well I don't really know but to would be nice to do something with traveling in it. I hate being stuck in one place for a really long time, I can't even stay at my own house for more than one week!"  

Min giggled with Rei.

"I guess it can get boring after a while."

"How about you?" 

Min thought about this. There was nothing she wanted to do.

"Maybe I could come along with you?"

Min meant this as a joke, but decided not to say that, just to see what Rei would say. It's not that Min wouldn't like travelling with her, so either way was fine with Min.

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 pm

"Maybe I could come along with you?"

Rei was surprised but thrilled at the same time. Having no idea this was a joke to Min, Rei thought it would be very nice to have her accompany her travels, it would make up for the lost time they had together.

"Actually.... that's a wonderful idea!" Rei said enthusiastically.

It would be very nice of you to accompany me. And maybe... you could help me with anything I may have to get done in a country, like a mission!" She suggested.

"And just to warn you I move around a lot often without a real schedule. I just go when I feel like it so we may be in one place and I'll abruptly decide to go somewhere else. I hope that would be alright for you,"
Rei asked concerned if Min would be alright with the jumping around a lot.
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Minra on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:14 am

"Actually.... that's a wonderful idea!" 

Min was surprised by this reaction.

It would be very nice of you to accompany me. And maybe... you could help me with anything I may have to get done in a country, like a mission! And just to warn you I move around a lot often without a real schedule. I just go when I feel like it so we may be in one place and I'll abruptly decide to go somewhere else. I hope that would be alright for you," 

Seeing as though she'd gone past the point of no return, Min decided to try it out. What could go wrong?

"Well, I don't really get to travel much, so I'd love that."

She said with a smile. Min was also very intrigued by the training part. All her training could finally be put to the test.

Minra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:02 pm

"Well, I don't really get to travel much, so I'd love that." Rei smiled to hear Min's reply. It would be nice to have her accompany Rei's travels. She liked Minra the times they got tosdee each other; it made Rei feel like she actully had a younger sister.

"I'm glad to hear that," Rei smiled, "It's always sp exciting to always be on the move. Even if you go to the same place twice something is bound to be different s it really doesn't get boring." Rei then leaned back and supported herself with her elbows.

"You never know what life brings you.... (Then. She said suddenly) What places have you been to so far?" Rei wanted to get an idea of where she should take Minra first or see if she has been somewhere Rei hasn't been to yet. That sound like a good place to start.

(I'm so sorry it's been such a long time since I've posted >.< Lost some muse and been very stressed and busy lately :-/)
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum