They Seem To Never End... (Celtic and Hayato)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They Seem To Never End... (Celtic and Hayato)

Post by Hayato Mikura on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:55 am

Eyes slowly opening, Hayato sees a ray of light shining through a stone ceiling. He got up to check his surroundings and realized he was in a cave. Looking down at his clothes, he spotted several rips and tears and whole lot of dirt. Under him was ragged blanket and pillow and to his left was his guitar, Lucille, and his air treks. Dusting off the dirt, Hayato made his way towards his belongings to see that his AT's were broken. A sudden stinging sensation wrapped around his right calf and he looked down to see a badly stitched cut that seemed to be around half a foot long. He tried to recall the past year, but he could only draw blanks. Why was he in a cave? Where did the cut come from? What happened in the past three hundred and sixty five days? Slinging Lucille over one shoulder and his AT's on the other, Hayato made his way deeper into the cave, actually nearing the entrance. 

He found lush green grass in front of him the moment he climbed out of the cavern, dealing with the searing pain buy scrunching his face. Smelling the crisp clean air was very relieving to Hayato as he closed his eyes and bathed in the sun. The added cool breeze slid by his cut, but he ignored the pain as his leg started to numb. After adding all the factors of the environment around him, Hayato opened his eyes. He looked around and spotted a city off in the distance, surrounded by a few mountains. He found himself in the country of Deion, Kiyo's homeland. Hayato looked at the hole in his hand and placed his other hand on his chest.

"Let's see if we can find the main road back to your place.."
Hayato Mikura

Money/Ryo : 374668

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They Seem To Never End... (Celtic and Hayato)

Post by celtic_wonder on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Rei laid down stomach first on a big grassy hill. Or what she thought was a hill. Little did Rei know that underneath this fluffy patch of green grass there was an opening to a stone cave, from which she will be surprised of. Deion, in her opinion, was always a nice place to enjoy a beautiful breezy day. She simply laid there, looking off into the city, with her pets leaning against her on either side, cuddling against her form. Rei was very content in just laying there, it was too good a day to be wasted indoors.

Something had caught her eye however. Movement.... just below her. As curiosity always does, Rei looked down to see what was the source of the movement below. The cave was fairly high, but Rei could still make out the features of who was moving down there. She could recognize the blond hair and white beanie and the baggy appearance. It was all too familiar with her. If she remembered correctly, this man also was familiar with her long lost friend, the friend with whom she felt a long familiarity with but couldn't remember from where. Rei propped herself up on her elbows, smile on her face. She wanted to catch up to him before he got too far.

"Hayato!!" Rei yelled, waving one hand over her as she started to pick herself up. Her rabbit however was a little overenthusiastic and had already used its altered genetics to jump off the top of the cave and land right on Hayato's head.

"How have you been?" Rei asked with a smile as she climbed down the stone crevices of the cave. She wondered if he recognized her.
celtic_wonder

Money/Ryo : 2084883

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Mikura on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:45 am

As soon as Hayato turned to face the voice from above, a fluffy ball of white fur landed right on his face. He knew it was someone's pet rabbit, and that someone was Kiyo's old friend, Rei Diamante. She was also one of the last people Hayato remembers speaking to before being unable to remember the past year. If Hayato was correct, Rei might have answers. 

Taking the rabbit into his hands, he began to pet Miji. He wanted to climb up to get closer to Rei, but with his leg's current condition, he wanted to perform as little amount of movement as possible. Her reddish brown hair flowed in the wind, making it look like a fire gently dancing along with the wind. Fire and gentle aren't usually in the same sentence, the terms contradicting each other, but Rei manages to pull it off. Using his hand to block the sun to get a better view of Rei's pretty face, Hayato looked up and replied.

"I've had better days..."

Hayato was referring to the times that he could actually remember, when he didn't have a huge gash in his calf. Thinking about the pain and how he needed to be treated with professional medical care, Hayato tried to remember what else he was up to before the past year of nothing. Thinking hard, he remembered fighting with a Joker named Chester and Kurt Rawson, a flying fellow who had pyromancy control among other abilities. If Rei didn't have answers, Kurt would be the next person he'd go to. Until then, Hayato decided to spend some quality time to catch up with Rei.

"Can you tell me if anything significant has happened in the past year?"
Hayato Mikura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm

rei finished her climbed and jumped off the rock wall, landing with a thud and her hair wistfully falling beside her. She turned around and jogged towards Hayato and glomped him in a hug, just to show how much she missed him. It had been awhile since they last spoke and he was one of the friends who mysteriously disappeared on her. Then again she was kind of used to it; she had several other friends who had mysteriously disappeared on her. Odd. Rei wondered if it was merely coincidental.

"Can you tell me if anything significant has happened in the past year?" Rei thought about this for a minute, holding her chin with her thumb and index finger. She shook her head. "Nothing really of much significance. Just that there had been a few new country leaders assigned. I believe there's a new Fraide and a new Masato." It didn't even occur to Rei that hayato may have lost his memory or slept in the cave for who knows how long. She didn't find anything suspicious in asking a question about worldly affairs since most people never really paid much attention to them anyway... well besides her, but that was because she had some connections with government personnel.

Rei smiled when she noted Miji being pet and thoroughly enjoying it. His eyes were clsoed and it seemed he was smiling, no matter how small it looked. Her cat, Psyche, recognized hayato as well and brushed up against his leg, jealous for a pet. Rei giggled.

"Haha! I see my friends have missed you as well~" She commented then picked up Psyche, petting her neck. "So what were you doing in the cave Hayato? Were you in there long?"
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayato Mikura on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:11 am

"Can you take me to a hospital? Unless you can treat my leg wound. Hehehe..."

Hayato started to feel a little weary from the blood loss. He noticed how Psyche ended up getting a little reddened from the crimson spilling. He also started to put on a droopy look, but forced himself to stay conscious out of the fear that he might fall into a never-ending slumber.

"By the way, who is the new Fraide and the new Masato? I want to know who I'm dedicating my life to and as for the Masato, it's still nice to know."
Hayato Mikura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic_wonder on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:34 pm

"Since the nearest hopsital is actually miles away I probably can...." Rei replied, remembering reading some medicinal books in her family library. Rei noticed Hayato's droopy look and immediately went up to him and started gently laying him down.

"Miji support his head please,"
Rei asked. Her rabbit hopped on over and curled behind Hayato's neck and head. She rolled up Hayato's pant leg, all while noticing Psyche half-covered in his crimson blood. looks like she needed a bath later. Looking at Hayato's leg, she saw a long gash. Rei did happen to have some antiseptic but only little bandage to wrap the wound, it was very long, from the side of the knee curving down his whole calf. Rei pulled out some antiseptic and some bandage.

"By the way, the new Fraide is Kurt Rawson and the Masato is someone by the name of Jack Frost,"
Rei said as she worked on his gash. The antiseptic would probably sting and then rei went to work wrapping his wound. As expected, it wasn't quite enough, jsut about an inch of it uncovered, but then the blood would escape through there. She needed to close the wound.

"Uhmm well..."
rei started. She hoped she wasn't scaring Hayato now with her uncertainty. "I only managed to cover most of the wound but the exposed part, I will probably have to cauterize it.... Do you know what that is?" Rei asked as she took out her steel knife.
celtic_wonder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum