Hiragana Hirosa

Post by Hiragana on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Hirosa, Hiragana

Personal Information
Name: Hiragana Hirosa
Nickname: Hira
Visual Age: 21
Real Age: 51
Personality: Hira is a kind soul who doesnt mind fighting but will attempt to avoid killing if at all possible, however he will do so in order to defend himself or others should the situation arise. He is a nice guy but at the same time is somewhat distant and can seem shy at times though he himself would not consider himself a shy person. He is not one to easily anger or annoy but if you do push him over the edge he can become very moody. For the most part hes a happy out going person but when something bad does happen, more often then not he tends to get really depressed. When hes depressed or lost he will usually find a quite place to sit and look up at the sky as he ponders what it is thats on his mind. He enjoys sweet foods and has a real sweet tooth for choclate. He will eat a lot of things but he hates bitter and sour foods, they just dont sit well with his stomache.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Social Affiliation
Character Type/Race: Angel
Guild: none

Individual Statistics

Strength: Average
Speed: Average
Stamina: Average
Energy Source: Average
Magical Prowess: Average

Character History
Background: Hira was born as a normal boy, an only child to a high class family. His father was not always around as work was a more pressing matter to the boys father than family was and because of this Hira's mother was left to take care of her son alone. She raised him as any other mother would, with love and compassion. He didn't exhibit any problems at all in his early childhood, he was born and raised a very healthy baby boy. He learned to walk at around age 1 and soon afterwards started saying his first real words. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary until around age 5 when tragedy struck. Hira's father died, a victim of a violent crime committed by one of his fathers co-workers in an attempt to seize control of the company. Hira was devastated after this, he had no personal pictures or belongings to carry around as keepsakes from his father. The only thing his father left to him was the trademark purple hair that the men of the Hirosa family are destined to have. From then on every time Hira looked in the mirror he saw his fathers reflection instead of his own. The company was handed off after this event, to Hira's uncle whom to this day still runs it as well as Hira's own father did.

Hira did not attend public school, instead he was schooled at home by privately paid teachers whom taught him better than any underpaid teacher in some public school could. He was regarded by his teachers a smart kid, not superhuman smart but above average for a child his age at the time and grade he was in. His mother was always around and took care of the boy all through his childhood and teenage years. Unlike other teenagers Hira didn't go out and party or meet girls often he mostly just stuck around at home studying or wandering around outside enjoying the scenery. He tried his best to stick out and not conform to the ideals that society would have expected him to.

On his 18th birthday, his only gift was a bond that his father had left him to be given to him when he turned 18. This bond held within it 50,000$ to help Hira be set on his own path in the world. This bond was only to be given to Hira should he decide not to join his fathers business and it just so happens Hira did not. Hira took his money and left home setting out for the world at large and determined to find his own way.

After being on his own for about 3 years Hira had a steady job running his own little shop by himself selling mostly clothes but his shop did sell other small things like makeup and other necessities. Business was average and he took home a decent amount of money each week setting aside about half of his earnings to pay for more merchandise and the other half went with him for personal needs. He had used up most of the bond by now and what he hadn't used he had saved in a savings account to be left alone for now. Soon... however... he would no longer have use for his money.

Just under a month before his 22nd birthday the event that would change everything for Hira occurred. Hira was walking to his car from a long days work at his shop. As he walked towards the parking lot he noticed someone in an ally not even 50 yeards away being mugged by a guy with a gun. Hira's original instincts told him to just walk away but he just couldn't do it, he had to help. He rushed towards the man with the gun and tackled him to the ground, he was not normally one for random violence but he could tell just by looking there was no other option than to try and subdue this man physically. As he tackled the man to the ground and landed his first punch on the mans jaw he motioned for the victim of the crime to run and get help. The victim took off down the ally and Hira felt a sharp pain but at the same time dulling numbness rip through his midsection. He released his grip on the man who got up and ran off into the night and as he did he looked down to notice his clothes were turning red in a circular pattern. He had been shot in the stomach... Hira rolled over on to his back and stared up at the night sky, for a few seconds he attempted to call out for whatever help he could find but no words would leave his mouth. He just stared at the sky for what seemed like forever when it was really only about 15 minutes as he bled out in the dark on the pavement.

Hira awoke later in the same spot. He stood up and looked around, he was confused and his body felt different, way different. He looked down on the ground and he saw someone lying on the ground dead, but it wasn't just someone, it was him! Hira was about to take off when he noticed a white feather float down and land on his shoulder and after a few moments someone appeared seemingly out of nowhere. They wore a white robe and had wings... and a halo! It was an angel! Hira was dead and it took him till just now to realize this. The angel spoke to him. The angel explained to him that Hira too was an angel but his death was pre-mature and he had not yet fulfilled the purpose he was supposed to fulfill yet which is why he has yet to earn his halo. After that day Hira roams around pretty much going where the wind takes him, in search of his own purpose... in search of his halo.

Optional
Family History: The Hirosa family was a well known family known for being rich off an oil company that was founded by Hira's great grandfather. It is usually passed down to the eldest son of the next of kin. So Hira's grandfather attained the company then Hira's own father and the next was supposed to be Hira but instead it was given to Hira's uncle as Hira was too young to take it at the time of his fathers passing.

Family Crest: none

Family Members: Hira has not seen or heard from any of his family since he was 18 years old.

KEYWORDS: I understand these rules and i promise to follow them or else ill hit myself with a stick 1000 times

Miscellaneous

Alternate Profiles: Kasai
Source: none

Last edited by Hiragana on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hiragana

Money/Ryo : 16500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiragana Hirosa

Post by Lance on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Hello again Kasai. As before, you still need to write your statistics as words rather than numbers, Below Average, Average, and Above Average for example.

"I am not Death. I am killing; I am the verb, I am the action, I am the performance. I am the movement that cuts the spine; I am the mass which pulps the brain. I am the headsnap ejecting consciousness into the air."
Spoiler:
The only relevant thread is Weapons if you want to fight.
Actually, if you don't read it, don't bother challenging me.
Character
Weapons
Skills
Miscellaneous
Lance
Administrator
Administrator

Money/Ryo : 9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiragana on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

I did the same thing on my vampire to.. I know that im supposed to do words I guess I just get lazy. Oh well.. there you go and hello again to you to.
Hiragana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiragana on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:12 am

bump
Hiragana

View user profile

Back to top Go down