Anime Warz: Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Warz: Apocalypse

Post by hugmonke on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:24 pm

"Anime Warz: Apocalypse" is a new rpg which combines the combat styles of "Dragonball Z", "Naruto", "Fullmetal Alchemist", "Slayers", "Pokemon", "Street Fighter", "Rurouni Kenshin" and practically any anime or video game you can think of. Yet they have been scaled down so that none of these 'fighting classes' are superior to the others. Other Fighting Classes, such as "Bleach", "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and even "Super Mario Bros" will also eventually be incorporated into the system.

Generations ago, the world was consumed by darkness and regurgitated as a desolate wasteland. Yet you- the player- have been sheltered in a village which managed to survive the apocalypse. You know martial arts, but now you must be released into the world, where you will either use your powers to save the world...or destroy it...The goal of the player is to become stronger through training, fighting, learning techniques and going on adventures. You can forge your own quests and I shall have my own overarching story, which will be told through the different sagas which the player can participate in. The goal of the Game Master- myself- is to make the experience as entertaining for you as possible.

The planned launch date is 9/4/2013. However, if you submit a profile by 8/31, you will be given some sort of reward which will help your character on his or her journey.

If you are interested, here is the link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/A_New_War/index/

Hope to see you there!

hugmonke

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum